No announcement yet.

Over/Under 4 Games Zek Getting Suspended For is Dumb Antics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys will be boys, I see NOTHING wrong with this.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      I'm so back and forth on this one.

As Sundown mentioned the St Pattyís day parade gets pretty wheels off; so seeing a topless woman isnít anything out of the ordinary and this could have been all in good (lewd) fun.

But you kind of have to assume the worst, right?

Because even if she was okay with that, itís concerning that Zeke thinks this is an okay thing to do.

Or is it? I mean if she thinks it's fine then who are we to judge?

The behavior is very concerning, but I just don't know how you handle this situation any other way than letting it play out.
      Personally I didn't think much of, it hell I've done that w females I know and "hung out " with but I'm not a professional athlete. The league has been beat up regarding women and violence so a big part of me feels like the league will do something for the sake of doing something.

Comment

He will probably at the minimum get a 10 yard penalty for illegal use of hands.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
          Personally I didn't think much of, it hell I've done that w females I know and "hung out " with but I'm not a professional athlete. The league has been beat up regarding women and violence so a big part of me feels like the league will do something for the sake of doing something.
          Yea I do not think the league can ignore it because then they could be accused of condoning something viewed by many (especially​ the women's activist groups) as degrading to women.
          Last edited by miked1958; 03-14-2017, 10:13 PM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
            Boys will be boys, I see NOTHING wrong with this.
            What if you were a highly viewed public figure playing in Dallas while also having a rep already for abusing a woman and under a microscope? You'd still flip the girls lid 2x on camera in public?
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
              He will probably at the minimum get a 10 yard penalty for illegal use of hands.
              Haha - good one!

Comment

He was already under scrutiny because of the situation with his ex-girlfriend who claimed a sexual assault...... now this... I only have one thing to say ......somebody's getting suspended !!!
                sigpic"If you want to run with the BIG DOGS......You got to wiz in the TALL GRASS !!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampKing View Post
                  He was already under scrutiny because of the situation with his ex-girlfriend who claimed a sexual assault...... now this... I only have one thing to say ......somebody's getting suspended !!!
                  It was DV and not sexual assault.

From all that anyone can tell, the only reason they still have that case open is because of the Josh Brown situation in which they closed the case too soon and it looked terrible from a PR standpoint.

The incident in question was all but proven to not have happened from witness accounts to the 'victim's' own text message in which she asked friends to lie in her favor-- which is why actual authorities never pursued it.

Right now there doesn't appear to be a punishable offense; but Elliott is flirting dangerously with that line and the NFL is prone to making stuff up to try and save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    It was DV and not sexual assault
                    Ah that makes it better lol.

I think its a 50-50 chance right now he gets suspended. Even the Dallas fan Boy himself Skip Bayless says it's possible and that he has been in trouble one thing after another.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Ah that makes it better lol.

I think its a 50-50 chance right now he gets suspended. Even the Dallas fan Boy himself Skip Bayless says it's possible and that he has been in trouble one thing after another.
                      But he really hasn’t been, though.

Of course, that doesn’t change his potential for being suspended and a 50-50 chance is probably realistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X