Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys lose 4 players in the secondary in one week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
    We are replacing those scrubs with guys who can actually play decent in zone coverage. Not sure who they will be replaced with but I imagine more scrubs

    Anyways, they needed to go but I kind of wanted Mo to stay......the rest can go suck somewhere else.
    Don't you have Jaylon Smith ready this year after sitting out last year?? Cowboys took him knowing he couldn't play last yr
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Don't you have Jaylon Smith ready this year after sitting out last year?? Cowboys took him knowing he couldn't play last yr
      He still has nerve damage in his knee, but he's going to attempt to play anyway. He'll have to wear some sort of brace that supposedly no player has every attempted to play with.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        Don't you have Jaylon Smith ready this year after sitting out last year?? Cowboys took him knowing he couldn't play last yr
        I doubt he will be what they are expecting. The nerve is supposedly firing but still can't make the connection. He will be just another jag if he has to play with the brace......we shall see.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
          I doubt he will be what they are expecting. The nerve is supposedly firing but still can't make the connection. He will be just another jag if he has to play with the brace......we shall see.
          Thanks for the info
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • #35
            it was a good gamble that backfired most likely. I feel for the kid,,was he insured?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by JameyC View Post
              it was a good gamble that backfired most likely. I feel for the kid,,was he insured?
              I believe he was.

              Comment


              • #37
                Update on Jaylon Smith: Nerve is regenerating and he's now able to lift his toes.

                Comment

                Working...
                X