Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raider fans get screwed by Davis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

    That was by far the worst professional sports stadium Ive ever been to, it was waaay worse than the Nassau Coliseum, and that place was a landfill
    Yes, worse than Qualcomm. The game and tailgate experience in Oakland is cool since their fans are bat crazy. The concessions and the seats are a joke from a fan standpoint. Their facilities there are also amongst the worst according to former and current players.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
      Please... The Barn wasn't state of the art, but it wasn't a landfill. The Barn still had plenty of life in it and it was much, much better than the "State of the Art" Black Dungeon that they play in now in Crooklyn.
      I was a Teamster for years at the Mausoleum in the loading docks and behind the scenes and the place was a dump. The public bathrooms above the loading dock would leak through the ceilings, the support columns had huge cracks. The crowd during hockey games was full of life and loud but that's because they were all on top of each other

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
        Being a Rangers fan, ANY arena that the isles ever play in will be a dump in my eyes, LOL



        Ok, that I can understand.

        As an Islanders fan, I don't choose to see the letters, MSG stand for Madison Square Garden, but rather represent Mighty Satan's Garden instead..
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Yes, worse than Qualcomm. The game and tailgate experience in Oakland is cool since their fans are bat crazy. The concessions and the seats are a joke from a fan standpoint. Their facilities there are also amongst the worst according to former and current players.

          The worst stadium I ever set foot in was not far from the Oakland Coliseum, which was Candlestick Park. I didn't see a 49ers game there, I saw a Giants baseball game there, on June 30, 1989. It was Fireworks Night. I wish it was Fireplace Night that night because we froze our asses off on that COLD summer night!!! What a dump that stadium was!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
            I was a Teamster for years at the Mausoleum in the loading docks and behind the scenes and the place was a dump. The public bathrooms above the loading dock would leak through the ceilings, the support columns had huge cracks. The crowd during hockey games was full of life and loud but that's because they were all on top of each other


            I'm sure the Barclays Center doesn't have any of those leaking issues that you mentioned, and I will confess that the bathrooms at Barclays are far and above superior over the bathrooms at The Barn...

            With that said, I'll take The Barn over The Black Dungeon any day of the week!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
              I'm sure the Barclays Center doesn't have any of those leaking issues that you mentioned, and I will confess that the bathrooms at Barclays are far and above superior over the bathrooms at The Barn...

              With that said, I'll take The Barn over The Black Dungeon any day of the week!!
              Never been to the Barclays. I'm a Rangers fan but I will say the Islanders do not belong in Brooklyn, they belong in LI

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
                Never been to the Barclays. I'm a Rangers fan but I will say the Islanders do not belong in Brooklyn, they belong in LI




                A BIG FAT PLUS ONE (+1) to that!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
                  I feel bad for the Raider fans and hope they boycott all the games played in Oakland until the move to Las Vegas.

                  Don't love something that won't love you back.
                  lol at an emotional bond with an entertainment sports franchise. No one in pro sports gives a damn about any of you.
                  I lived my whole life in Pasadena ,outside of Los Angeles. Raiders/Rams...teams move, thats life, get use to it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    Never liked the move to Los Angeles three decades ago, and I don't like this.

                    The Raiders belong in Oakland.
                    apparently not. Cardinals belong in Chicago.. Rams belong in Cleveland, Lakers belong in Minn.

                    its just a sports franchise, nothing important to reality

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                      apparently not. Cardinals belong in Chicago.. Rams belong in Cleveland, Lakers belong in Minn.

                      its just a sports franchise, nothing important to reality
                      You forgot Cowboys belong in Dallas, not Arlington. Redskins belong in Boston, Giants, and Jets belong in New York City. Not East Rutherford New Jersey. Colts belong in Baltimore. Ravens belong in Cleveland, Bills belong in Buffalo, not Orchard Park.
                      And before you argue about Cowboys. Cotton Bowl still stands, and is still used. They can build 2 brand new Baseball parks in NYC. They can build an NFL quality stadium in New York City.
                      1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X