Raider fans get screwed by Davis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider fans get screwed by Davis

I feel bad for the Raider fans and hope they boycott all the games played in Oakland until the move to Las Vegas.

Don't love something that won't love you back.
    Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
    -- Joe Don Looney

It sucks for Raider fans, but the city of Oakland (or anywhere else) absolutely should not be footing the bill for a new stadium.

Comment

Never liked the move to Los Angeles three decades ago, and I don't like this.

The Raiders belong in Oakland.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree that Oakland taxpayers should not pay for the stadium.
        Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
        -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

I feel bad for the fans, thats who really suffers from this one. No teams should make the tax payers pay for the stadium, to me its just ridiculous to do that knowing what kind of money it is going to bring the owner.

If the Raiders were to move anywhere it SHOULD be LA, at least there are Raider fans there.... They should have moved the Chargers to Vegas
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I disagree with what most of you are saying in here. I do agree that the Raiders belong in Oakland. However, that city had over a decade to come up with a stadium plan that would have worked for both sides. Instead, the city of Oakland (not its citizens but its government) only started getting proposals together and tried to do things when the team's threats to leave became very real. I have been to the Oakland Coliseum 5 times (2 times for football and 3 times for baseball) and it is by far the WORST stadium that I have ever attended a pro game to. It is even worse than old Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia and Qualcomm in San Diego.
            We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              I feel bad for the fans, thats who really suffers from this one. No teams should make the tax payers pay for the stadium, to me its just ridiculous to do that knowing what kind of money it is going to bring the owner.

If the Raiders were to move anywhere it SHOULD be LA, at least there are Raider fans there.... They should have moved the Chargers to Vegas
              I agree that fans should not have to pay for a stadium. However, Mark Davis is not your typical owner. He isn't even a billionaire and he solely depends on Raiders football for income. There's no way that he could finance a stadium on his own.
              We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
                I agree that Oakland taxpayers should not pay for the stadium.

A big fat PLUS ONE!!!! +1

Let the billionaire owners pay!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  I agree that fans should not have to pay for a stadium. However, Mark Davis is not your typical owner. He isn't even a billionaire and he solely depends on Raiders football for income. There's no way that he could finance a stadium on his own.

Mark Davis couldn't get a low interest loan from the NFL with all their billions?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    Mark Davis couldn't get a low interest loan from the NFL with all their billions?
                    Apparently not. The NFL has had it out for the Raiders for as long as I can remember. That grudge didn't die with Al Davis.
                    We all that we got!

Comment

Apparently not. The NFL has had it out for the Raiders for as long as I can remember. That grudge didn't die with Al Davis.

Couldn't and refuse to are two different things..

They definitely "could", but don't want to. Not just because it's the Davis family, they just don't want to loan their money to any NFL owner. They'd rather have their billionaire owner(s) rape their local state governments instead.
                      sigpic

Comment

it is by far the WORST stadium that I have ever attended a pro game to. It is even worse than old Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia and Qualcomm in San Diego.
                        Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

That was by far the worst professional sports stadium Ive ever been to, it was waaay worse than the Nassau Coliseum, and that place was a landfill
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          Worse than SD!?!?!?!?!

That was by far the worst professional sports stadium Ive ever been to, it was waaay worse than the Nassau Coliseum, and that place was a landfill

Please... The Barn wasn't state of the art, but it wasn't a landfill. The Barn still had plenty of life in it and it was much, much better than the "State of the Art" Black Dungeon that they play in now in Crooklyn.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                            Please... The Barn wasn't state of the art, but it wasn't a landfill. The Barn still had plenty of life in it and it was much, much better than the "State of the Art" Black Dungeon that they play in now in Crooklyn.
                            Being a Rangers fan, ANY arena that the isles ever play in will be a dump in my eyes, LOL

Comment

It's not pretty but they also have the worse attendance in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X