Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFC East Draft Results: How Did Your Team Fare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and to Skinslifer. I am a big Bama fan and will find it very hard to root against Allen and Ryan Anderson. Love those guys now they are on a Rival team competing against the Giants. I guess I can root for them to have great games and the giants win on the Scoreboard. I can live with that.

Hey what do you think about the Giants playing the Skins on TNF for like the 3rd time in a row or something like that and this time on Thanksgiving to boot!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      You might think twice about that when your chasing Engram all over the field and Tomlinson is stuffing Elliott, Gallman is now converting the big 3rd & 1 and 4th & 1s that were being stopped last year and FG's are turning into TDs down near the Goalline with Gallman and Engram

But I realize the DE, And OT are projects and the QB will never play so with that I would say you could be right overall judging the whole body of the drafts from top to bottom
      Yea, your offense could be stout but can Eli get the ball to them on his back? Defensively, you are fine(aside from the LB's) but NY did not address the OL or RB much.

Like I said, going from what is on paper, not actual plays yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
        Yea, your offense could be stout but can Eli get the ball to them on his back? Defensively, you are fine(aside from the LB's) but NY did not address the OL or RB much.

Well they did go get Fluker who is a slight upgrade over what they had. The Ellison TE signing was mainly because he is one of the best in the business blocking and will help protect Eli on the Blindside. Other then that not much changes on the O Line from last season so your correct. But this kid Engram could be a good safety valve for Eli because he is so quick. Tape of him in college against one of the fastest DBacks and he created 5yards of separation on him in 4 Seconds. He can get out quick and get the ball and turn it into something big.

RB They expect for Perkins to take the next step this year. This is a kid that did a lot of what he did on his own. Imagine what he would of done behind your O Line. I think with Gallman and Vereen they will be fine there.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

I see your boy Gregory is at it again.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Oh and to Skinslifer. I am a big Bama fan and will find it very hard to root against Allen and Ryan Anderson. Love those guys now they are on a Rival team competing against the Giants. I guess I can root for them to have great games and the giants win on the Scoreboard. I can live with that.

Hey what do you think about the Giants playing the Skins on TNF for like the 3rd time in a row or something like that and this time on Thanksgiving to boot!!
            To be honest, I HATE playing the Giants on Thursday nights. Done it too many times with the same outcome. Maybe this year it will be different. I love the attitude that Allen and Anderson will be bringing to Washington. They HATE to lose. Maybe that will become infectious.

Comment

Well they did go get Fluker who is a slight upgrade over what they had. The Ellison TE signing was mainly because he is one of the best in the business blocking and will help protect Eli on the Blindside. Other then that not much changes on the O Line from last season so your correct. But this kid Engram could be a good safety valve for Eli because he is so quick. Tape of him in college against one of the fastest DBacks and he created 5yards of separation on him in 4 Seconds. He can get out quick and get the ball and turn it into something big.

RB They expect for Perkins to take the next step this year. This is a kid that did a lot of what he did on his own. Imagine what he would of done behind your O Line. I think with Gallman and Vereen they will be fine there.
              I like Engram...a lot actually. He should go on to have a solid career with top 5 TE numbers most every season. I don't think he will add much this season due to the instability of the OL and being asked to block often. Not to mention, your other guys will need the ball too.

You definitely got a 10 year starter there, solid pick.
              sigpic

Comment

I see your boy Gregory is at it again.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/
                Fake news but it would not surprise me, haha
                sigpic

Comment

The Eagles are probably still disappointed that they had no chance at any of top 3 receivers at No. 14 in the draft to help Wentz. lol

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=draf...F6I64D0yahs6M:

about sums up the first round for us

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post
                      To be honest, I HATE playing the Giants on Thursday nights. Done it too many times with the same outcome. Maybe this year it will be different. I love the attitude that Allen and Anderson will be bringing to Washington. They HATE to lose. Maybe that will become infectious.
                      Well we hate opening up every year in Dallas..

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Fake news but it would not surprise me, haha
                        Not fake. Its on every news outlet. But a lot of them dated in Jan 2017 saying he is out for one year. Then the one from 1 day ago about him Failing his 7th Drug Test?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-nfl-officials

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...e-abuse-policy

Guess he can just find former Giant Will Hill and hang with him
                        Last edited by miked1958; 04-30-2017, 03:49 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                          The Eagles are probably still disappointed that they had no chance at any of top 3 receivers at No. 14 in the draft to help Wentz. lol
                          Yes And we were all happy they didnt get one

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Not fake. Its on every news outlet. But a lot of them dated in Jan 2017 saying he is out for one year. Then the one from 1 day ago about him Failing his 7th Drug Test?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-nfl-officials

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...e-abuse-policy

Guess he can just find former Giant Will Hill and hang with him
                            He is out for the 2017 season, eligible for the playoffs. This latest is fake news as of right now. Even Jerry has not heard of it unless he is playing coy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like Engram...a lot actually. He should go on to have a solid career with top 5 TE numbers most every season. I don't think he will add much this season due to the instability of the OL and being asked to block often. Not to mention, your other guys will need the ball too.

You definitely got a 10 year starter there, solid pick.
                              Yes Solid Starter for many years imo. But many on this MB complaining about the pick saying he is not a true TE. It is true he is not but that is what makes him so dangerous. He can line up all over the place. He can jump out of the gym. He is very fast. and at 6'3 235 he is almost a clone of Brandon Marshall who is 6'4 and about the same weight maybe a little lighter at 230.. So they have been complaining since they lost Burress to replace him and they had a lot of failed attempts with Corey Washington, Ramsas Barden and others. Now they have two guys that give Eli a Tall target to got with Beckham and Sterling Shepard who was hard to cover in his first year.

The addition of Marshall and Engram make it impossible to double Beckham and use so many cover 2s like last year. Also its exciting that Shepard will get the 3rd best DB covering him. Good luck with that.

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

He is out for the 2017 season, eligible for the playoffs. This latest is fake news as of right now. Even Jerry has not heard of it unless he is playing coy.
                                Such a waste of talent

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X