X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando McClain Busted for Weed and Weapons in Alabama

idiot

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...harges-alabama

He might be the first lifetime ban, Nobody is signing him anyway, and I'm sure he just voided his contract, if the Cowturds are smart.

Comment

Good thing that we didn't sign him like some on here wanted to ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        Good thing that we didn't sign him like some on here wanted to ... lol
        Hmm as I recall I think I was one of them
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I know I wanted him

Comment

Another player that Dallas should just cut bait with. I'm all for second chances, but not 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th chances. His future lies in a prison cell.
            sigpic

Comment

Just kick him out of the league.
              UPS is always hiring.

Comment

who gives a terd granola
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 05-13-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

As far as I know he is toast as far as Dallas is concerned. They moved on last year.

Personally I don't see weed as an issue other than it is illegal in most places and he's stupid for possessing it and the gun. If he'd have been in a Castle Doctrine state the gun would not have been an issue most likely. Just a dumbarse and a huge waste of talent. Kinda like Gregory.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
                    As far as I know he is toast as far as Dallas is concerned. They moved on last year.

Personally I don't see weed as an issue other than it is illegal in most places and he's stupid for possessing it and the gun. If he'd have been in a Castle Doctrine state the gun would not have been an issue most likely. Just a dumbarse and a huge waste of talent. Kinda like Gregory.
                    I got to hand it to Jerry Jones, he knows how to pick fantastic O-linemen and a suspendable Defense.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      I got to hand it to Jerry Jones, he knows how to pick fantastic O-linemen and a suspendable Defense.
                      DId pretty good with his QB and RB too although the Zeke was a given. All teams struggle with player suspensions and Dallas is just in the middle of the pack statistically. I think things are turning around with Will McClay having more power with personnel.

Comment

Yeah heís done in Dallas, and has been for quite some time.

They re-signed him for 2016 on a 1yr deal that expires soon. I canít find the reasoning and Iím not a capologist to explain why he wasnít cut earlier, but essentially it had something to do with the cap.

For all intents and purposes heís not a Cowboy.

Comment

what a waste of talent and common sense

Comment

You give young men with too little sense and too much money...the story's been repeated many times over.

Comment

I know all teams have off the field issues like this with some of their players. It seems though that Dallas is among the teams that have more than their own fair share of issues. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X