Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

u do realize brady made the whole "we'll have an even bigger parade after the SB" comment before Canty made his right?

the double standard is pats nation acting like what canty said is any different or worse than what brady said.

if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it

Comment

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

when did the Giants players or coaches ever say the pats were ****y?

as for us fans, we are crazy. As are pats fans and their view towards our comments.

what do you want? Peace and agreement between harmless words? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.

Comment

And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.

Comment

[quote user="PatPatson"]Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too. Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around. The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their &quot;confidence&quot;

[quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their &quot;confidence&quot;

Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.

Comment

[quote user="PatPatson"]Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.[/quote]

I suppose holding the "most prolific offense in NFL history" to 14 points was luck too? And what does 4 years ago have to do with it anyways? The Giants won in week 9 in 2011 in NE.

Comment

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

Comment

GMen869007,

"if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it"

That's what had to do with 4 years ago. Since that lucky duke, you and your breathren have been acting all tough and perfect.

Sass from trash won't be tolerated, and you can't use living in NYC as an excuse.

Plaxico Burress predicted the Patriots would only score 14 points, and then Brady (who had 3 rings prior--show a little respect?) shot back and scoffed at that arrogance, Burress got mad like a little *****.

And so did the rest of you.

And it's ludicrous that a guy like Burress who can wear sweatpants at a strip club and let his concealed weapon go off and shot himself not long after that "brilliant victory in the desert" can strut around like he's the greatest player ever.

Yes, the Giants did win in Foxborough, by 4 points. That's called semantics. The Patriots beat the Giants in a regular season game sometime in the 90s. By your logic they should have won 4 years ago too.

Good for David Tyree, but being the answer to a trivia question isn't the most noble of reputations.

Comment

Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash!

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>[/quote]

There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press.

Could he do it, of course! Anyone can.

But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by.

But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash![/quote]

Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week.

Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year.

They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.

Comment

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Drez"]

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

[/quote] There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press. Could he do it, of course! Anyone can. But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by. But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.[/quote]</P>

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provokedprognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

There's been nothing even close to trash talk by either side this go around.</P>

The Latin Quarter isa night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

Your also not going to rile feathers by trash talking Plax, because 90% of here have said even worse of his complete and total idiocy of that night.</P>

Still doesn't change the fact that he caught the game winning TD in 42. </P>

He was wide open, too. </P>

Comment

Working...
                              X