Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants fans, you're all welcome to the Patriots' Superbowl Champ Parade!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giants fans, you're all welcome to the Patriots' Superbowl Champ Parade!!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]
    [/quote] go for it, I could use some chowdah anyway[/quote]</P>

I think their hanging out with Vernon Davis!</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Should I send him an email to ask for directions to the party?[]
      [/quote] go for it, I could use some chowdah anyway[/quote]</P>

I think their hanging out with Vernon Davis!</P>[/quote]

LOL party over there !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Thread of the year! Your happy to join us

Comment

[quote user="BRADYMVP"]It's payback for claiming ahead of time that you're Superbowl champs! It's payback for basically guaranteeing a Superbowl victory! Tom Brady heard you, know it's ALL OVER!
          [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpB...eature=related

Comment

Thanks for the invite, hows the parking? NYC will be gridlock tomorrow, there's a parade or something going on....

Comment

[quote user="BRADYMVP"]It's payback for claiming ahead of time that you're Superbowl champs! It's payback for basically guaranteeing a Superbowl victory! Tom Brady heard you, know it's ALL OVER!
              [/quote]tom who? lil dude beat it. smh... brady is eli's mistress now. he sees him , gropes him, and has his liberties with him at every turn. is this the best the afc has to offer? this league is a joke bruh. gimme my strap and leave me alone. i got more celebrating to do. im still drankin rite now.
              sigpic
              Opposing wideouts

D.ont
              R.ecieve
              C.atches

Comment

Working...
              X