So Giants Fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Giants Fans

How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?

Re: So Giants Fans

It feels pretty damn good.

At least you can comfort yourself by know that EVEN THOUGH YOU LOST TO US AGAIN, you are the better team.

Tell me, is the Super Bowl ring any smaller if you win it by luck?

You are a pathetic, sore loser. It makes me happy.

Comment

Why dont you go shoot yourself seriously eat S**t. Probably a cowboy fan or wait a patriots fan.
      Two words for you
      WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]It feels pretty damn good.

At least you can comfort yourself by know that EVEN THOUGH YOU LOST TO US AGAIN, you are the better team.

Tell me, is the Super Bowl ring any smaller if you win it by luck?

You are a pathetic, sore loser. It makes me happy.[/quote]
        But we didnt lose to you. In fact, we swept you this year

Comment

It feels pretty good lucking our way into an 8-3 postseason record under Eli and Coughlin, it feels good beating a 15-1 team on the road despite a handful of blown calls that went against US. It feels great to beat the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl AGAIN, on ANOTHER late drive, and to beat them for the 3rd consecutive time despite a handful of calls that went against us AGAIN. Heck, New England had 10 consecutive wins in between 2 GIANT losses, but we're lucky, and we're Champions again!

Comment

[quote user="Hail"][quote user="SIMMS5611"]It feels pretty damn good. At least you can comfort yourself by know that EVEN THOUGH YOU LOST TO US AGAIN, you are the better team. Tell me, is the Super Bowl ring any smaller if you win it by luck? You are a pathetic, sore loser. It makes me happy.[/quote] But we didnt lose to you. In fact, we swept you this year [/quote]</P>

A Redskin fan is talking smack??</P>

Yeah, be proud of sweeping us in the <U>regular season</U></P>

Excuse me, I have to enjoy this Super bowl victory...</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

How does it feel to know your wife is a Giant fan?

Comment

haters gonna hate lol.

Comment

Fail fail fail. Sorry redskin fan.. Your team does not matter..

Comment

How does it feel to know you haven't won anything since "spygate"? Hmmm?

Comment

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Fail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

Too bad your team doesn't get so "lucky"... I wonder why.

Oh wait, there was that one you won in the 1987 strike season, I suppose you didn't deserve that one.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

How does it feel to have another year blow up in ur dam face clown.Get da hell outta here

Comment

Yes you swept the Super Bowl champions this year. Just like the Cowboys did in '07.

Here's a cookie. Now go sit down.

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]How does it feel to know you have lucked your way into another trophy that you dont deserve?[/quote]

Oh, it feels awful.

You should try it sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X