Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gisele...

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/494...tes/index.html

...it's a team sport. You shouldn't throw your hubbys' team mates under the bus.

Re: Gisele...

The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?[/quote]

Marry an athlete and that is just the crap you have to deal with.

Abby, or anyone else in the Manning clan, would never act like that. She was acting like a petulant child.

Comment

Re: Gisele...The heckling

The heckling isn't the point. Its that she publicly blamed Tom's team for the loss. She's in the public eye too. She ought to know to just ignore hecklers.

Comment

GRANTED THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SAYING THAT ABOUT BRADY,Gisele tom is part of a team the throws where high or behind the wideouts!!! If Brady makes better passes they catch the ball,it looked like he was afraid of being hit? Never,never talk about your team mates!

Comment

She didn’t talk about her teammates and she was defending her husband. You know what? She was right but that’s not the point now is it? The point is that a bunch of lowlives wanted to yell at the guys wife and embarrassed themselves. Clowns like that are why so many other teams fans hates our fan base.

Those fans that did that are classless lowlives.

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]The classless lowlifes should not have been yelling at Tom Bardy’s wife like that. I can guarantee they wouldn’t have done that with Tom Brady there. Their actions embarrass us as NY Giants fans.

How would you react if Patriots had won and some beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby Manning?[/quote]

right because no other fans would have done that? its called smack talk, grow some skin

Comment

I think I should go and spank Gisele right now!!! sounds like fun

Comment

Its football . Smacktalk should be expected . She should have stayed home or not married a proffesional athlete . The guys did not cross a line . Their should be reasonable trash talk expected

Comment

We all know if the situation were reversed everyone on here would be up in arms about someone talking to Eli Mannings wife like that.

There is no reason for them to talk smack to any of the athletes wives. However since we want to quote “that is how it is and grow some skin” then we should take into account that Gisele is from Brasil and they are known to get pretty nuts about sports over there. I guess we could say it would be acceptable if she were to punch or shoot the folks that were heckling her and talking about her husband.

Comment

I'd def bang Giselle.

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"] then we should take into account that Gisele is from Brasil and they are known to get pretty nuts about sports over there. I guess we could say it would be acceptable if she were to punch or shoot the folks that were heckling her and talking about her husband.[/quote]
                        Guess we're lucky she didn't burn the stadium down then. She's in the spotlight, married to the face of a professional sport franchise, what does she expect, butt kissing and free dinners only? You think it's all rainbows and sunshine from opponents in college or even some high school leagues? It's a big world, not everyone loves you.

Comment

Hey winning the SuperBowl was enough to make me happy.
                          I guess that wasn’t enough for the gorup of lowlives that decided to hurl insults at Tom Brady’s wife. Her husband played his heart out and more than likely all she wanted to do was go and comfort him and then she deals with these cowards that want to yell and insult women that if you put them in a room alone with Tom Brady they wouldn’t even think of insulting his wife.

Sorry folks but yelling at a guys wife to rub it in is classless. It is what lowlives do.

Comment

First of all, they didn't insult Gisele or women. They called out her name and said 'Eli owns your husband!' which is true. She got angry and blamed Tom's teammates. She could have ignored them. She's a millionaire supermodel. I don't feel bad for her. Even if fans shouldn't heckle the wives, the wives shouldn't throw their husbands teammates under the bus publicly.

And btw, Brady's passes to Welker and branch were OFF the mark, but Brady takes no responsibility.

Comment

You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Don’t even try to deny that.

Giselle’s response was more to defend her husband than it was to throw his teammates under the bus.

Dude, I am so freakin happy that we beat New England Patriots but there is no way that I am going to buy that crap about how Tom Brady didn’t take responsibility for the throws. He never blamed his recievers in any of the interveiws I heard. If the situation were reversed and Victor Cruz laid out for a pass and it hit him in the hands and he he didn’t catch it and it cost us the game, this board would be getting blown up with posts about how our recievers dropped balls.

Tom Brady and that New England Patriots team played their hearts out and made SuperBowl XLVI a heck of a lot closer than I thought it would have been. I am not going to diminish our win by throwing false allegations at them or publically defending some lowlife cowards that had to heckle Tom Brady’s wife. I can guarantee you that if they were alone in a room with Tom Brady that they wouldn’t have anything bad to say about his wife to his face.

They were rude obnoxious punks and should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X