Got banned from Eagles board...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got banned from Eagles board...

Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.

Comment

Just stay here. You should become a Giants fan too.

Comment

i can imagine what would happen if you put up the gif with jeff lurie high fiving his wifes forehead. i still laugh like hell when i watch it.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.[/quote]

[:O] now that's funny.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Bread"]Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.[/quote]

[:O] now that's funny.

[/quote]

Wow I thought it was next to impossible to get banned over at that board.

Comment

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]I have to be totally honest, I have two things to say to the Eagles, You never Won a Super Bowl and you NEVER Will ! We still love your Cheese Steaks ![/quote] love you 2 buddy

Comment

That gif is a classic. If you would have told me in that game that they were going to win the Super Bowl...I would have said hell yeah! They're the Giants.

Comment

Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
                    lmfao

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'd have to imagine that these Giants-Patriots Superbowls must be hard for them to watch.[/quote]
                      Imagine being a Jets fan
                      [/quote]</P>

Dude, you gotta goto the Jet forums and read their reactions. Some are ready to hang themselves. It's great.</P>

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
                        lmfao
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Going over to that board is like being in Pakistan. Something just doesn't smell right.</P>

Comment

Working...
                        X