Got banned from Eagles board...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMenLegacy
    started a topic Got banned from Eagles board...

Got banned from Eagles board...

For being a Giants fan, who was told I was an Eagles fan in disguise. Sad people over there in cheesesteak land. Sad people.

• PhilaGiant83
    replied
    Re: Got banned from Eagles board...

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
    lmfao
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Going over to that board is like being in Pakistan. Something just doesn't smell right.</P>

Leave a comment:

• gumby742
    replied

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'd have to imagine that these Giants-Patriots Superbowls must be hard for them to watch.[/quote]
    Imagine being a Jets fan
    [/quote]</P>

Dude, you gotta goto the Jet forums and read their reactions. Some are ready to hang themselves. It's great.</P>

Leave a comment:

• egyptian420
    replied

[quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
    lmfao

Leave a comment:

• NYCDBS
    replied

Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!!

Leave a comment:

• GMenLegacy
    replied

That gif is a classic. If you would have told me in that game that they were going to win the Super Bowl...I would have said hell yeah! They're the Giants.

Leave a comment:

• appletree943
    replied

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]I have to be totally honest, I have two things to say to the Eagles, You never Won a Super Bowl and you NEVER Will ! We still love your Cheese Steaks ![/quote] love you 2 buddy

Leave a comment:

• buffyblue
    replied

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Bread"]Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.[/quote]

[:O] now that's funny.

[/quote]

Wow I thought it was next to impossible to get banned over at that board.

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied

[quote user="Bread"]Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.[/quote]

[:O] now that's funny.

Leave a comment:

• dodge606
    replied

i can imagine what would happen if you put up the gif with jeff lurie high fiving his wifes forehead. i still laugh like hell when i watch it.

Leave a comment:

• GMenLegacy
    replied

Just stay here. You should become a Giants fan too.

Leave a comment:

• Bread
    replied

Yeah, they banned me over there for making a joke about Andy Reid and I'm an Eagles fan! F Them, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• egyptian420
    replied

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I'd have to imagine that these Giants-Patriots Superbowls must be hard for them to watch.[/quote]
    Imagine being a Jets fan

Leave a comment:

• GMenLegacy
    replied

[quote user="Voldamort"]Why bother?[/quote]

I only registered because of the stupidity they were saying about the Giants. The only team in the history of sports that won 2 fluke Superbowls in 4 years. Hilarious.

I can't believe how embarrassing they are. Actually I can believe it because we've all seen it in person.

Leave a comment:

• GMenLegacy
    replied

[quote user="egyptian420"]That's a good thing.

I hope one day God tells me I'm banned from hell.
    [/quote]

Trueee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X