This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do The Players Ever Post?

I was just curious do the players ever post on here?

Re: Do The Players Ever Post?

i highly doubt it but im sure some of them might take a few looks

Comment

With all of the ripping going on, even after a win, I'd think the last thing they'd want to do is post here for fear of being eaten alive. I doubt they do, but it's a possibility, at least for the guys who are really brave

Comment

That's a valid point, but a really sad one. I wish that the Giants players or even Coaches made a comment or threw in their two cents once in a while. It kind of sucks that things are like that.

Comment

I post.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]I post.
            [/quote]nice chopper...

Didn't Coefield post here last year?

Comment

j Lo admitted he posts here in an interview

Comment

yea the players would be eaten alive by people who wouldnt be able to hold back...no respect kinda people...you know who you are...if they do post, its on a name we dont know about and for good reason

but their human, ofcourse they look

Comment

If they did once,they wont any more with all the hate.It would destroy someones confidence.

Comment

Jonas Seawrightlooked athis Legendary Thread, and it ran off the computer screen screaming.

Comment

Chase Blackburn does. He goes by JackStroud.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]
                          [/quote]

We're talking about players that post notplayers that host.

Comment

[quote user="Moderator_J"]With all of the ripping going on, even after a win, I'd think the last thing they'd want to do is post here for fear of being eaten alive. I doubt they do, but it's a possibility, at least for the guys who are really brave[/quote]

Maybe if Trolls are not let back on Time after time with different names most of That stuff would go away.

Just a thought

cough Lockfart and others cough , cough

Not to mention Everyones favorite freak clown Thatposted early in this thread.

Comment

Enlighten everyone with your sure-fire plan to keep unwanted people off of these boards. And make it good, because there are now several thousand sets of eyes that will be waiting for it.

Tell me exactly how you are going to determine just who is using an alternate screen name or whether or not they've changed their IP address because the last one was banned. That would be some amazing technology, not to mention a serious case of ESP on your part, because, in simple terms, no one else can read minds. Therefore, from where the mere mortals such as myself are sitting, we just can't envision such things because we have not yet been given the special gift that you have(apparently) received, and that is to be able to identify peopleusing a series of words on a message board.

You know what would make stuff like this go away? When people like yourself would stop fueling the fire time and time again, post after post. Believe it or not, you yourself are a part of the problem and have been told several times to stop doing what you know is going to start trouble.

That being said, whats your plan? You do have a plan, don't ya?

*cough*

*cough*

Comment

Working...
                              X