No announcement yet.

Four safeties in last 6 weeks f season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four safeties in last 6 weeks f season?

Romo at dallas,
    Eli at Alt
    Ryan at ATL
    Brady at SB

What are the odds of that many safeties? Crazy
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Re: Four safeties in last 6 weeks f season?

I don't believe we got a safety on Ryan, but we did get Sanchez.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I don't believe we got a safety on Ryan, but we did get Sanchez.[/quote]

Yeah he's right there was no safety on Ryan

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I don't believe we got a safety on Ryan, but we did get Sanchez.[/quote]They got 1 on us

Comment

Right sanchez my bad. But how crazy was that. You can watch football for years and never see one. That is something intangible about this team.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

If memory serves me correct, there tend to be an inordinate amount of safeties in SBs. I'm not saying TONS, but more than usual. Look at the Giant's SBs alone:

XXI: Martin sacked Elway in the endzone for a safety in the 2nd qtr.

XXV: Hoss was sacked for a safety, but held on to the ball avoiding letting up a TD.

XLVI: Tuck sacks Brady on NE's first play of the game.

That's 3 safeties in 5 SBs. You're normally NOT going to see that ration during the regular season.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]If memory serves me correct, there tend to be an inordinate amount of safeties in SBs. I'm not saying TONS, but more than usual. Look at the Giant's SBs alone:

XXI: Martin sacked Elway in the endzone for a safety in the 2nd qtr.

XXV: Hoss was sacked for a safety, but held on to the ball avoiding letting up a TD.

XLVI: Tuck sacks Brady on NE's first play of the game.

That's 3 safeties in 5 SBs. You're normally NOT going to see that ration during the regular season.[/quote]

I think that stat alone screams "Pay attention to defense and special teams."

Kinda crazy though. No safeties in 2007 though, right?

Comment

the "D" played lights out the least 6 weeks of the season.

Comment

Working...
                X