• Cornerstone of Giants Dynasty

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...giants-dynasty

interesting piece ,well written

Re: Cornerstone of Giants WDynasty

We arent a dynasty.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]We arent a dynasty.[/quote]

well 2 sb's within 5 seasons same coach ,same gm same qb and quite a few guys. i see your point as we missed 2 seasons of playoffs but still.

Comment

Re: Cornerstone of Giants Dynasty

[quote user="Harooni"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...giants-dynasty

interesting piece ,well written
        [/quote] if you ask Kurt Warner he would say the Giants don't have a dynasty?

Comment

If Plex stays home they would have 3?

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="lawl"]We arent a dynasty.[/quote]

well 2 sb's within 5 seasons same coach ,same gm same qb and quite a few guys. i see your point as we missed 2 seasons of playoffs but still.
            [/quote]

We aren't a dynasty yet, but we did end one this year

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]If Plex stays home they would have 3?[/quote] possibly ,there is no right or wrong if you think we are a dynasty or not.

id like to think we are or at least knocking on that door

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Voldamort"]If Plex stays home they would have 3?[/quote]* possibly ,there is no right or wrong if you think we are a dynasty or not.*

[/quote]
                The D AND Eli are cornerstones. We're not winning without either one.

The D is a constant, but Eli is THE constant on offense who won a SB with Plax, Toomer, SS, and Boss, and then another with Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Ballard / Pascoe.

Comment

first off, Bleacher report writes terrible articles.

second Defense wins championships, too bad our defense wanted Eli and the offense to carry them into the playoffs, glad they came alive down the stretch to help make a more complete team

third - "While their defense dominated, New York's offense did nothing special. Their final offensive numbers were around their 2011 average, but they were nothing great. Not good enough to beat the New England Patriots in most games, at least."

"Just don't forget why the Giants really won this game"

that ruins any credibility as he says the Defense did all the work, which just isn't true at all.

fourth and finally it's bleacher report.....
                  "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]If Plex stays home they would have 3?[/quote]Our D was not that good down the stretch. Pierce was awful, we had no WILL backer, Tuck and Kiwi were workhorses, and they appeared gassed. Robbins was playing with two casts, Cofield was hurt (both had offseason microfracture surgery).

The problem ran deeper than Plax, but Plax did hurt the offense.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Voldamort"]If Plex stays home they would have 3?[/quote]* possibly ,there is no right or wrong if you think we are a dynasty or not.*

[/quote]

The D is a constant, but Eli is THE constant on offense who won a SB with Plax, Toomer, SS, and Boss, and then another with
                      Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Ballard / Pascoe.[/quote]

The D is a cornerstone??? There was no D for the first 14 weeks of the year! If you said Eli and the D line, well ok. But I think the cornerstone moving forward is Eli and our WR's assuming and hoping we can keep all three of them.

Comment

Win the Super Bowl next year and yes Giants are a Dynasty!!
                        ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Voldamort"]If Plex stays home they would have 3?[/quote]* possibly ,there is no right or wrong if you think we are a dynasty or not.*

[/quote]

The D is a constant, but Eli is THE constant on offense who won a SB with Plax, Toomer, SS, and Boss, and then another with
                          Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Ballard / Pascoe.[/quote]

The D is a cornerstone??? There was no D for the first 14 weeks of the year! If you said Eli and the D line, well ok. But I think the cornerstone moving forward is Eli and our WR's assuming and hoping we can keep all three of them.[/quote]

I didn't read the article, but you're correct...what I meant was the D-line, even though the entire D was playing well at the end.

Comment

[quote user="Tuckit91"]Win the Super Bowl next year and yes Giants are a Dynasty!![/quote]

Agreed. No denying it.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Tuckit91"]Win the Super Bowl next year and yes Giants are a Dynasty!![/quote]

Agreed. No denying it.[/quote]
                              +1. Even if they win another one over the next few years, and not necessarily next year, wouldn't it still be a dynasty? Same QB, same coach, same key players such as Tuck, Snee, Webstser, AB. What exactly constitutes a "dynasty"?

Comment

Working...
                              X