Glorious Offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorious Offseason

It's like the buzz lasts through the draft and almost to the OTAs. So much nicer than offseasons past.

Re: Glorious Offseason

Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round
      [/quote] down with that!

Comment

No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....

Comment

It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...[/quote]
            +1. Although I'm not worried about the draft, I am excited for it like I am every year. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid -- can't wait to see what presents you're going to get.

Comment

It's grrreeeeaaaat...I'm rarely this uninterested in the Yankees this time of year as spring training begins. I am a bigger Giants fan than Yankees, but I've never been more exited for the NFL draft, than Yankees opening day.

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"]No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....[/quote]

Best they can say is the Giants didn't "deserve" to win.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![]
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![][/quote]i agree... "World Champions"...we wear it well.....

Comment

All is right in the world.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Amen brother, Amen

Comment

Working...
                        X