Clear All

• Canty to make $6m base salary in 2012

That would make him the 4th highest paid DT in the league

Re: Canty to make $6m base salary in 2012

okay.. and?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Trade him away for a draft pick and give that money to OSI...

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]Trade him away for a draft pick and give that money to OSI...
        [/quote]

na i'm good... i'd rather keep an every down player who is constantly healthy and can play both sides of the ball

we can draft pass rushers....
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]That would make him the 4th highest paid DT in the league[/quote]

I feel like we overpay for him, but unless there is a renegotiation, it will probably be a check the FO will write every week and not think too much about.

I way overpay for my building insurance, but I write that check every year.
          Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]That would make him the 4th highest paid DT in the league[/quote]And he's arguably the 4th best DT in the league
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

The fact that Rolle is going to make 9 million bugs me a lot more.

Comment

I like Canty but he's overpaid

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Warchild"]That would make him the 4th highest paid DT in the league[/quote]And he's arguably the 4th best DT in the league
                  [/quote] explain.....

Comment

headline will soon read Canty cut in move to get under the cap.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Warchild"]That would make him the 4th highest paid DT in the league[/quote]And he's arguably the 4th best DT in the league
                      [/quote]

Rediculous claim

Comment

He is an interesting player fits good in our system. With his height 6'6 he can bat down a lot of balls which he did. Maybe no worth all that much but maybe renegotiate.
                        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

he is one of several players that will probably renegotiate their deals.....or at least thats what I think.

Rolle falls under that catagory too IMO...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Amazing how $6 million in baseball is borderline chump change while it's a fortune in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Amazing how $6 million in baseball is borderline chump change while it's a fortune in the NFL.[/quote]

Just talking about that yesterday. How many players in BB are make between 15 and 20 mil per year?? I dont have the inclionation to look it up but its a pretty good number I bet.

The Yanks paid AJ Burnett 70 milfor basically one good season and a bunch of other decent performances. And Cashman is considered a very good GM. I am not saying he is not but perspective is what its all about.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X