Draft TE with 32nd pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Draft TE with 32nd pick

I'll trust Reese about how we acquire a TE (whether FA or Draft) - but the way I see it, we absolutely have to add one or two - and one of them needs credentials, be it past performance or projected upside in the draft. I think the TE need is near the top of the "needs list", but not necessarily at the top.

Comment

I want to draft a TE....but idk if Allen or fleener will be the BPA at 32.....both seem like early mid 2nd rounders, neither are going amaze anyone at the combine either.....
      I can see BPA being interior Oline,LB,CB,DT....and all of which we could use

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]I'm actually quite happy with pascoe filling in for Ballard in the meantime and don't think we should waste a draft pick. Pascoe proved himself in the playoffs and down the stretch and can be a great stand in for us. Picks will be better spent on the line and secondary/lbs[/quote]
        +1. I'm not too interested in drafting a TE in the 1st round, unless he is CLEARLY the BPA. I'd rather go with Pascoe and sign a veteran FA fairly cheap to hold the fort until Ballard can hopefully come back.

Hopefully the BPA in the 1st will be either in the secondary or d-line if we can't keep Osi around for one more year.

Comment

Working...
        X