X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs Slams Bully Ray Through a Table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_dwxoMxCI

Re: Brandon Jacobs Slams Bully Ray Through a Table

Maybe if he gets cut by the Giants he will go into the wrestling business instead!

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Wow i really think this might be his next career move..... hopefully WWE though..TNA is asscheeks....and if they ever become a legit threat too the wwe ....WWE will just buy them out

Comment

I don't like wrestling but that was pretty good.

I find it funny that a guy gets slammed through a table and is unconscious and nobody comes to help him...lol. They just pour beer on him and high five
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

If he wrestles Jonas Seawright for the championship, we're all doomed!!!!

Comment

oh man. im dying. jacobs pointing at his calf is hillarious.

Comment

I used to love wrestling back in the late 90's early 00's before it went to crap. This segment is actually pretty cool.

Comment

Here's an interesting article on Brandon going into pro-wrestling once his NFL career ends.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2502...estling-career

The wrestling higher-up's see that Brandon has natural talent, talent you can't teach. And he's already in talks to wrestle once his NFL career ends. I used to be into wrestling, and I must say, Brandon's chokeslam last night was nicely done.

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]If he wrestles Jonas Seawright for the championship, we're all doomed!!!![/quote]

On a note unrelated to your post...your sig is amazing...haha.

Comment

LOL that is funny

Comment

OHH GOD! THE RAPE FACE AT 1:55! IT BURNS US!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]Wow i really think this might be his next career move..... hopefully WWE though..TNA is asscheeks....and if they ever become a legit threat too the wwe ....WWE will just buy them out[/quote]

I think it would be a great career move for him. I am not a wrestling fan but I watched it when he was on and he is really good at it. He has the whole gimmick down and I find it so funny that whenever an NFL player goes on one of these wrestling shows you see how inflated the stats in regard to size about the other wrestlers are.

Comment

great job by Jacobs! He played the part like a champ! I liked the execution and height he got into that chokeslam! I would have liked to see Jacobs run over Bubba Ray out of the 3 point stance--LOL!!!

Comment

Even better than wrestling... Jacobs has the talent to become an actual actor. Maybe not the most dynamic range out there, but there are certain roles he could play beautifully.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X