Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be our breakout star next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be our breakout star next year?

Should we prepare for the Da'Rel Scott experience?

It seems like every year someone on this team comes seemingly from relative nowhere--e.g., JPP, Osi, Cruz. I would even put Ballard, Boss and Smith in this category. Boss made us say Shockey who? And Smith led to comments about him being the real Steve Smith.

I'm sure that every team has players who emerge and perform beyond expectations, but the Giants have had some real stars emerge like that.

Re: Who will be our breakout star next year?

Possibly Jernigan. Most of the guys that you mentioned, they broke out in year 2.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.

Comment

[quote user="Bluesmash"]Should we prepare for the Da'Rel Scott experience?

It seems like every year someone on this team comes seemingly from relative nowhere--e.g., JPP, Osi, Cruz. I would even put Ballard, Boss and Smith in this category. Boss made us say Shockey who? And Smith led to comments about him being the real Steve Smith.

I'm sure that every team has players who emerge and perform beyond expectations, but the Giants have had some real stars emerge like that.[/quote] scott,prince and austin that's my 3!

Comment

I would have to agreewith other posters. I would say either Jernigan and/or Prince.

Comment

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
            [/quote]
            I like Jacquian to have a big year too.

Comment

Jernigan will have a great year as the new #3 WR, Jaquian (sp?) Williams will become another Boley, and maybe Da'Rel Scott if BJ and Ware are out (I seriously hope BJ can come to a deal that works out better for both him and the giants though)...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I just want Da'rel Scott to have better ball handling next year, with most likely the few more touches he will be getting.

JJ is who I hope breaks out and becomes a great #3 for us.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
                  [/quote]
                  Williams,prince.....I sense us getting let down by Austin,i just gotta feeling....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
                    [/quote]
                    Williams,prince.....I sense us getting let down by Austin,i just gotta feeling....[/quote]Not if you keep your expectations low.

2 years out of football and coming off a torn pec, which has definitely hindered his ability to build strength, can't expect much next year.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Christian Hopkins....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Marvin Austin, Scott, prince, and the lbs in general.
                        -- Williams, herzlich, paysigner, draft pick.

Comment

Only way I see Scott having a huge year is if Giants' OL is fixed swiftly. I'll pick Marvin Austin.

Comment

The first pick of the New York Giants from the 2012 NFL Draft.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

Christian Hopkins....

[/quote]
                              Yes I read where they think he has a lot of potential.
                              Also I think Andre Brown comes off PS to surprise a lot of people.
                              Marvin Austin
                              Chad Jones
                              Prince
                              Da'rell
                              JJ
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X