Average WR Manningham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average WR Manningham

Okay I will say it he's just and average WR. #3 at best.

Who ever takes his place will play as well or better with Nicks Cruz and Eli throwing. Nyg will not miss a beat without him.There I said it and now lets here it.

Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Average WR Manningham

He was a playmaker in Michigan and he ended being another one at the pro level. Period .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Of course he looks average here. We're spoiled with Nicks and Cruz.

Comment

Not saying he was not good but avg at best. Will see how well he does in TB and if I am wrong will come back and apologize on bended knee.Will say I was WRONG

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Okay I will say it he's just and average WR. #3 at best.

Who ever takes his place will play as well or better with Nicks Cruz and Eli throwing. Nyg will not miss a beat without him.There I said it and now lets here it.[/quote]

If Hixon can come back & be the player he was 3 years ago then they have a chance of not missing a beat I would think anyway. That's a big if though.

Comment

Year Team Games Rec Yards Y/R TDs
            2009 Giants 14 57 822 14.7 5
            2010 Giants 16 60 944 15.7 9
            2011 Giants 12 39 523 13.4 4

These are not AVERAGE STATS

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Year Team Games Rec Yards Y/R TDs
              2009 Giants 14 57 822 14.7 5
              2010 Giants 16 60 944 15.7 9
              2011 Giants 12 39 523 13.4 4

These are not AVERAGE STATS[/quote]

2009 he was 42 on the rec list

2010 41 st

2011 99th

What would you say is average.

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Okay I will say it he's just and average WR. #3 at best.

Who ever takes his place will play as well or better with Nicks Cruz and Eli throwing. Nyg will not miss a beat without him.There I said it and now lets here it.[/quote]
                I agree. I think Thomas, barden or JJ could step right in and give us the exact same or better production...
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ibbill"]Okay I will say it he's just and average WR. #3 at best.

If Hixon can come back & be the player he was 3 years ago then they have a chance of not missing a beat I would think anyway. That's a big if though.[/quote]
                  Sad to say this but with his injury issues I don't think he makes it out of camp this season without being Cut
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

He was part of our big 3 now we gotta move on i say bring in a decent vet (ocho cinco) to push jj,barden plus draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round we will be fine but we nees wr depth bad god forbid nicks or cruz miss a few gms

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Not saying he was not good but avg at best. Will see how well he does in TB and if I am wrong will come back and apologize on bended knee.Will say I was WRONG[/quote]

He is most certainly NOT "average at best". Thats the ranting of a jilted lover.

MM is a legit deep threat and could be a good #1 or a great #2 for a lot of teams.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I find the mentality of taking a shot at a leaving Giant very immature, so I like to see the fans acting a little more maturely here.

Now having said that, Mario probably is not #1 caliber WR, but I know that he is CLUTCH in the big moment, and that is very hard to replace.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Of course he looks average here. We're spoiled with Nicks and Cruz.[/quote] just a ton of fast wideouts at this draft,Jerry will find a gem!

Comment

He will be a 1,000+ yd guy somewhere else.

I have him for 1,200 and 8 TDs next year. This isn't the case of a number 2 becoming a number 1, and failing (a la Houshmanzadeh), this is the case of a guy buried on the depth chart, that is not really in an offense that suits him (a lot of deep route concepts, but to complicated for him IMO), and not really on the same page as his QB.

I wonder if Sullivan is gonna have all those sight adjustments that NY has. Even if he does, Mario has flashed here, with the added opportunities, he will further thrive.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I like MM and was a huge fan of his when he was playing at Michigan.

That being said, he runs the wrong route too ofen...Eli's always looking at him like CMMon MAN!!

Seems like he makes the catch harder than it should be a lot of the time. He always bobbles easy catches

Comment

Working...
                              X