• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hat Collection From This Year.

My hat collection is looking good...
    sigpic

Re: My Hat Collection From This Year.

I can't believe you bought the division champion and NFC champion hats. I was holding out for a Super Bowl hat and it paid off. Are you ever really going to wear the division champs hat when you have a Super Bowl champs hat?

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]I can't believe you bought the division champion and NFC champion hats. I was holding out for a Super Bowl hat and it paid off. Are you ever really going to wear the division champs hat when you have a Super Bowl champs hat?
      [/quote]

I bought the division hat after the Super Bowl. I most likely will never wear the division hat.
      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]I can't believe you bought the division champion and NFC champion hats. I was holding out for a Super Bowl hat and it paid off. Are you ever really going to wear the division champs hat when you have a Super Bowl champs hat?
        [/quote]

I bought the division hat after the Super Bowl. I most likely will never wear the division hat.[/quote]

It's actually my favorite as far as hats go (not the meaning but the actual hat). Giants hats that don't fit all crazy are hard to find for some reason and it seems the cheaper ones fit the best....No cone head look, etc...

Comment

Nice collection. Hope we add to it next year.

Comment

Hope so... I have every hat I believe since 2000. I didn't get the 97 NFC East hat.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice. I have the 2007 NFC Champ hat and just got the 2011 Superbowl 46 hat. Also have the sideline red white blue Giants hat which is my favorite by far for wearing.

Comment

The whole collection

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"]The whole collection

[/quote]

The one all the way to the left in the back row (2000 NFC Champs I think, it's hard to read the print) is pretty ugly. I think the 2011 NFC Champs hat (front row, second from the right) is the nicest looking of the bunch. Too bad they can't just make a solid blue hat for when the Giants win something.

Comment

The one to the left is the 2000 NFC East hat. It is horrid. I like the this years super bowl hat, but that is cause it says super bowl champs on it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I bought the 2000 conference champion hat and since we lost I refuse to buy another conference champion hat again. Kinda like a long lasting superstition I guess. I did buy the superbowl champion hats though

Comment

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"]My hat collection is looking good...
                        [/quote] nice pic

Comment

Nice Hat Collection!
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"]The whole collection

[/quote]

Nice, that 07 Superbowl hat is absolutely horrible. i bought 2 when they won and the colors and everything is brutal.
                            the 07 NFC confernce championship hat is actually pretty cool.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X