Who do you think we play Sept. 5th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think we play Sept. 5th?

I'm hoping either a divisional game, the saints or the steelers. Who do you guys want to see us play opening night?

Re: Who do you think we play Sept. 5th?

Packers
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

why people keep posting this? its pretty obvious its the packers

Comment

I'm almost certain it'll be the Packers

Comment

I predict it'll be the 49ers with Peyton Manning and Mario Mannigham. While I'm at it, I'll also predict the weather a little more than 6 months from now as well. It will be raining again on Sept 5th.

Comment

49ers game is at candlestick park.

Anyway, all our home games in 2012 could all be Prime Time games.

Most likely it will be the Packers but it could also be the Saints, Steelers, any of our division foes.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]49ers game is at candlestick park.

Most likely it will be the Packers but it could also be the Saints, Steelers, any of our division foes.[/quote]

Do you really think we'll have 8+ night games? No way. The primetime games will be Packers to start the season, 2-3 (depending on whether the division comes down to one game) against the Cowboys and Eagles, and 1-2 against the 49ers, Steelers, Ravens, and Saints. So 4-6 primetime games.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]49ers game is at candlestick park.

Most likely it will be the Packers but it could also be the Saints, Steelers, any of our division foes.[/quote]

Do you really think we'll have 8+ night games? No way. The primetime games will be Packers to start the season, 2-3 (depending on whether the division comes down to one game) against the Cowboys and Eagles, and 1-2 against the 49ers, Steelers, Ravens, and Saints. So 4-6 primetime games.
                [/quote]

I'm pretty sure they meant that any of our home games could be worthy of being the primetime opener.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

I'm hoping Steelers.

Comment

Payback redskins I hope

Comment

Isn't it always the defending champs vs the team that won it the year before them?

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Isn't it always the defending champs vs the team that won it the year before them?
                        [/quote]

How could that be? They may not be scheduled to play the previous winner that year. If the packers didn't come in first place this year then they wouldn't be on our schedule. So that theory works this year but it wouldn't always work.

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Isn't it always the defending champs vs the team that won it the year before them?
                          [/quote]

NO

Comment

My bad i meant to say that all of our home games are worthy primetime games.

Basically our schedule next year is brutal but it should be fun lol.

Comment

Green Bay unless by some weird turn of events Peyton is QB'ing for the Redskins.

Comment

Working...
                              X