This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Jackson...WR/Rapper?

I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......
    I just came across this video of desean Jackson in a studio making a song with a philadelphia rapper "Gille da kid"

Glad to see this guy spending his time during the offseason wisely....forward to the 3:00 mark...

PS: song is trash & a little embarrassing,if your a hiphop head then prepare to puke.....I can't stand this little *******...

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.p...AzCar30PhHWw3C

Re: Desean Jackson...WR/Rapper?

[quote user="myles2424"]I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......
    I just came across this video of desean Jackson in a studio making a song with a philadelphia rapper "Gille da kid"

Glad to see this guy spending his time during the offseason wisely....forward to the 3:00 mark...

PS: song is trash & a little embarrassing,if your a hiphop head then prepare to puke.....I can't stand this little *******...

[link]http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshh7OAzCar30PhHWw3C[/link][/quote]

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="myles2424"]I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......

[link]http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshh7OAzCar30PhHWw3C[/link][/quote][/quote]

As much as I like hip hop. I find that style to be a desperate cry for a return to the 90s west coast sound.

Comment

WRONG

Desean Jackson ... WR/Rapper/Diva

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.p...AzCar30PhHWw3C[/quote]

As a African American male I must say Mr. Jackson is a monkey. He should concentrate on his craft, his money comes from playing football, not rapping.

He just cost himself a lot of money because no teams wants an aspiring rapper (and all the negatives that are associated with the industry/lifestyle). The only "dip" he will experience is in his NFL paycheck.
          Originally posted by PennState1
          In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="myles2424"]I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......

As a African American male I must say Mr. Jackson is a monkey. He should concentrate on his craft, his money comes from playing football, not rapping.

He just cost himself a lot of money because no teams wants an aspiring rapper (and all the negatives that are associated with the industry/lifestyle). The only "dip" he will experience is in his NFL paycheck.[/quote] lmao

Comment

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="myles2424"]I'm on my iPad,sorry about the link......

He just cost himself a lot of money because no teams wants an aspiring rapper (and all the negatives that are associated with the industry/lifestyle). The only "dip" he will experience is in his NFL paycheck.[/quote] lmao

Comment

Whats the odds Jackson ends up behind bars. I'd say pretty good.

Comment

Whackest **** I've ever heard. Dude makes Shaq look like Jay Z

Comment

Please pay attention to what you're posting in Talk About Giants Football

This thread is not about a Giant, and its not about football, so why post it in here? We are more than tolerant as to what we allow, but you guys have to do your part as well. Not everything belongs in TAGF, and not everything will stay in TAGF. Post in the correct forum(which in this case would have been the Entertainment forum) or we'll have to start handing out suspensions for repeat offenders. The excuse "no one reads the other forums" is not at all valid or acceptable.

Thanks for understanding
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                    X