Plaxico back with the Gmen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaxico back with the Gmen?

Source says both steelers and G-men could make a play for Burress. Gmen seems odd, but that's the word.

Source: Yahoo's Jason Cole

Re: Plaxico back with the Gmen?

Nahh dont see it. Dont want it either.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]Source says both steelers and G-men could make a play for Burress. Gmen seems odd, but that's the word. Source: Yahoo's Jason Cole[/quote]

He is up for grabs..."any" team can make a play for him.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Not a diss towards you sir, but right now I really don't care where Plaxico goes. If he does end up here then he better be willing to be our number 3 / red zone threat
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I can't wait until FA/draft is over so I don't have to read another one of these dumb threads

Comment

You have to admit, the fade in the endzone between he and Eli was a thing of beauty. Opponents knew it was coming and was still defenseless.

I would have to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he is a different person. There are things in life that humbles a person. I believe in second chances and MAYBE he deserves one.

BUT!. . . . .It goes back to what Reese said: he looks to see if that player is on the team already. Is he???????

Also, I believe that Plax had an opportunity to join the Giants this past season and passed on the opportunity!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]I can't wait until FA/draft is over so I don't have to read another one of these dumb threads[/quote]

If you thought it was dumb why did you click on it?

Comment

I hadn't considered this because with Mario leaving we still have WR talent to go around. However, in a 3 WR set you can't double 3 guys. If he can be had for our previous offer then we should think about it if he's got another year or two left in him.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"][quote user="myles2424"]I can't wait until FA/draft is over so I don't have to read another one of these dumb threads[/quote]

If you thought it was dumb why did you click on it?[/quote] because that's how dumb I thought it was....I couldn't help myself.....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="netplus"][quote user="myles2424"]I can't wait until FA/draft is over so I don't have to read another one of these dumb threads[/quote]

If you thought it was dumb why did you click on it?[/quote] because that's how dumb I thought it was....I couldn't help myself.....[/quote]

The funny thing is you keep reading the thread after you label it dumb.

Comment

[quote user="Rich4114"]I hadn't considered this because with Mario leaving we still have WR talent to go around. However, in a 3 WR set you can't double 3 guys. If he can be had for our previous offer then we should think about it if he's got another year or two left in him.
                      [/quote]

You can technically double up to 4 receivers if you only rush 3. I suppose you could jack that number up to 5 if you only want to send 1, lol.

Comment

I believe Plax is still a very serviceable receiver. But I wouldn't break my neck to get him. Like I said, I believe he had a chance to rejoin the Giants but chose to go elsewhere.

Comment

Plaxico went on record saying he wants to play for the Eagles... This guy epitomises all of the virtues of a true bumb. We absolutely do not need people like him on the team...

Comment

Once again, I've got no problem him coming back for the right price (what ever JR decides that is). I wouldn't guarantee him the # 3 spot, but he can battle JJ and Barden for it.

Plax wasn't bad last year for a guy who hadn't played in a few years. And he'd be better with a better O and QB, and a system that he already knows.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]Once again, I've got no problem him coming back for the right price (what ever JR decides that is). I wouldn't guarantee him the # 3 spot, but he can battle JJ and Barden for it.

Plax wasn't bad last year for a guy who hadn't played in a few years. And he'd be better with a better O and QB, and a system that he already knows.[/quote]

Yep, just look at Santonio Holmes stats the last three years. 1248 yards with PIT in 2009, 746 and 654 yards the last two years with Sanchez.

Comment

Working...
                              X