X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki is forgotten...

Ok, so his post football career is what it was, but let's keep in mind:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Y0...eature=related

Remember him as you will, but I remember years of this. I am using his jersey as a seat cover,along with a Sehorn jersey, but I will always remember this. Tiki was star. His transgressions have been dealt with. Give props to a GIANTS legend. Let the hate fade.

Re: Tiki is forgotten...

Tiki was an awesome Giant - for much of his career he WAS the Giants offense. I dont like what he did on the way out nor his pompous attitude. Then again I hate what LT has done since his Giant days too. The bottom line is AS Giants they were GREAT. And I have nothing but LOVE for Them as Giants.

Nor do I hate Steve Smith or Plax (although i find much more fault with plax since his off the field drama helped lead to a ruined 08 season). Still they both helped us fans realize a superbowl victory - LT had two and while Tiki never got one he played his *** off while here. BRAVO.

By the way watching these highlights I am reminded of just how great he was. While I love AB and the power Brandon brings to a game neither of them can hold a candle to what Tiki did - at least not to this point. But both have been great team players and great friends to each other (although brandon liked tiki as well) and have two rings that tiki does not - but that does not mean they are better.

Comment

This thing will be 5 pages deep by lunchtime, and will have little to do with his football career
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Die Hard you may be right - but bottom line Tiki was a great back and while here played his *** off for big blue. Too bad his mouth got in the way when it was all said and done. Still I iike to remember the players as just that - the players they were. Everything after that means little TO ME.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Ok, so his post football career is what it was, but let's keep in mind:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Y0...eature=related

Remember him as you will, but I remember years of this. I am using his jersey as a seat cover,along with a Sehorn jersey, but I will always remember this. Tiki was star. His transgressions have been dealt with. Give props to a GIANTS legend. Let the hate fade.[/quote]

.......let it go.

Comment

[quote user="JimC"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]Ok, so his post football career is what it was, but let's keep in mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Y0...eature=related Remember him as you will, but I remember years of this. I am using his jersey as a seat cover,along with a Sehorn jersey, but I will always remember this. Tiki was star. His transgressions have been dealt with. Give props to a GIANTS legend. Let the hate fade.[/quote] .......let it go.[/quote]I hadn't thought of Tiki since the last post from him which read just like this one. Let it go Tiki. We are all OK, how about you?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

As a fan I will let it go when Tiki lets it go.

Comment

Comment

He did it to himself... Sorry, but he has yet to man up and say he was wrong. When he does, then I will let it go. No hate here, just not much respect either.

Comment

Tiki is a ******. With all the **** he talked about guys like Strahan, Eli and Coughlin he should be eating quite a bit of crow now.

Guess what, 3 of the 4 guys I mentioned will be in the HOF. Take a guess which one isn't.

Comment

[quote user="Landshark"]He did it to himself... Sorry, but he has yet to man up and say he was wrong. When he does, then I will let it go. No hate here, just not much respect either.[/quote]

Actually I would really appreciate that if he did. It's funny when I look back on the 2002-06 years, Shockey and Tiki were my two favorite players. We had a ton of talent in 2005 and 2006 and yet it still seemed like the offense revolved completely around Tik the Freak. Obviously we didn't need him to be successful, but we never fully replaced him either.

Comment

Is that cat wearing a Coconut Bra? Weird

Comment

The title of this thread is the ultimate inirony since the thread itself exists!!!
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I thought Tiki was THE best RB of his time. He did it all -- ran it exceptionally, caught it exceptionally, and blocked exceptionally.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]The title of this thread is the ultimate inirony since the thread itself exists!!![/quote]

No ****!
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X