Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news from above on the NEW Forums Updates? Since it is off season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news from above on the NEW Forums Updates? Since it is off season?

Would be nice to come in tomorrow and be shocked of the update

Curious if any of the mods have heard anything that they can share.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Any news from above on the NEW Forums Updates? Since it is off season?

new boards? lol

Comment

honestly I don't see what's wrong with the current boards. a little outdated, sure, but it just adds character

Comment

Only boards I like better than this one layout wise are the Packers boards.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

first i thought the nfl was going to take the boards over in 2011 then i heard off season, and then i heard before the draft.

either way i hope we keep the same mods, they give us freedom of opinion.

Comment

Last I heard it was being done during the bye week.so you can expect it in the 3rd week of October 2011. guaranteed!
            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Last I heard it was being done during the bye week.so you can expect it in the 3rd week of October 2011. guaranteed!
              [/quote]lol
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Nothing new to report yet. As soon as we know, you'll know immediately afterwards.
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I have a wide screen monitor and this forum only takes up the left half of the screen. What's the deal with that?

Comment

They will update the message boards the day after the Mayan Calendar ends....

Scoops

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

Comment

Working...
                    X