ESPN Ohm grades Giants front office: good read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Ohm grades Giants front office: good read

I like his analysis of the front office of the Superbowl winning Giants. There is also a hyperlink within the article which takes you to his grades by units

ESPN - Ohm

Re: ESPN Ohm grades Giants front office: good read

good read

thank you

Comment

[quote user="Breezely"]I like his analysis of the front office of the Superbowl winning Giants. There is also a hyperlink within the article which takes you to his grades by units

ESPN - Ohm[/quote]

real good thanks

Comment

[quote user="Breezely"]I like his analysis of the front office of the Superbowl winning Giants. There is also a hyperlink within the article which takes you to his grades by units

ESPN - Ohm[/quote]ohm is the man!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

It's a good read, definitely. Although right now, i'd sure love to have Boss back in 2012, what with our TE situation... I can at least dream.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]It's a good read, definitely. Although right now, i'd sure love to have Boss back in 2012, what with our TE situation... I can at least dream.[/quote]
            Not me -- not at his current salary. Guy is a concussion waiting to happen.

Comment

I find it funny when the so called experts try to grade the actual experts. But good post otherwise.

Comment

Working...
              X