Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to because we @Giants got an ELIte QB.
    @JustinTuckNYG91 Justin Tuck
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

Yeah,we got The Manning.

Comment

Re: Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

agreed
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

The age of Peyton has ended.

The age of Eli has begun!

Comment

Hahaha, good one.

Comment

and thank GOD Accorsi traded for him. We've got our Derek Jeter for the next 5 - 8 years.

Comment

We don't need Peyton, we have ELIte Manning.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]and thank GOD Accorsi traded for him. We've got our Derek Jeter for the next 5 - 8 years.[/quote]One is super clutch and the other hasn't done jack in a decade. Don't see the similarities.

Comment

Working...
                X