Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you take away from the Packers game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you take away from the Packers game?

Me: That Mitch Petrus might the answer at left guard.

Re: What did you take away from the Packers game?

Eli rocks, Petrus, there was a Beckum sighting, but only briefly. JPP continues to be unreal as does Cruz and Fewells play calling.

I figured if the oline had a chance to play better it would be yesterday and they did, kudos, now they have to bring it to the next game.

Refs suck a lot more then I originally thought.

NFL apparently does not have a DVR w/SLOW MOTION. They should stop by my place next time.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]Me: That Mitch Petrus might the answer at left guard.[/quote]
      I've been saying that since we drafted him......Linvals a player and JPP is a star in the making (Keep in mind this was the first game I've seen all year, so I'm a little behind the times)

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli rocks, Petrus, there was a Beckum sighting, but only briefly. JPP continues to be unreal as does Cruz and Fewells play calling.

I figured if the oline had a chance to play better it would be yesterday and they did, kudos, now they have to bring it to the next game.

NFL apparently does not have a DVR w/SLOW MOTION. They should stop by my place next time.[/quote] ROTFLMFAO ... at youre last comment dragon !!
        sigpic

Comment

A whole world of PAIN to unleash on them Cowboys this weekend....

well maybe on my tv 4000 miles from the game
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]A whole world of PAIN to unleash on them Cowboys this weekend....

well maybe on my tv 4000 miles from the game[/quote]
            yup, Giants look primed to run the table. Dallas and Washington are garbage and the Jets are nothing special

Comment

Nicks and Cruz are on the verge of becoming a top 5 receiving tandem

Jacobs and Bradshaw resurrected the running game (see below)

Petrus and Boothe should start the rest of the way. We finally have a running game and we have to keep that going.

Chase Blackburn was incredible given his recent acquisition.

Tuck, welcome back

JPP is the best DE we have

WE HAVE HEART!!

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli rocks, Petrus, there was a Beckum sighting, but only briefly. JPP continues to be unreal as does Cruz and Fewells play calling.

NFL apparently does not have a DVR w/SLOW MOTION. They should stop by my place next time.[/quote] ROTFLMFAO ... at youre last comment dragon !! [/quote]Sad but true. During the commercial break, I did that, and saw on the only 2 views we were shown that ballards knee hit the blue turf then it hit the white right after the line and even his other knee appeared to hit the blue.

I really thought they were gonna over turn it. We are at home and there should be no excuse not to have multiple angles up and shown to the refs. Was horrible.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli rocks, Petrus, there was a Beckum sighting, but only briefly. JPP continues to be unreal as does Cruz and Fewells play calling.

NFL apparently does not have a DVR w/SLOW MOTION. They should stop by my place next time.[/quote] ROTFLMFAO ... at youre last comment dragon !! [/quote]Sad but true. During the commercial break, I did that, and saw on the only 2 views we were shown that ballards knee hit the blue turf then it hit the white right after the line and even his other knee appeared to hit the blue.

I really thought they were gonna over turn it. We are at home and there should be no excuse not to have multiple angles up and shown to the refs. Was horrible.
                  [/quote] so true mate..so true
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll pile on the O-line here too. Keep this lineup the rest of the way. Boothe is much better than Baas at run blocking. We kind of knew that already. And Petrus is ready baby! Lookin good there Mitch.

Also noticed that JPP needs to be removed once in a while to catch his breath. Put in the Tollyman for a play or two.

Comment

........that we can play much better than we did against the eagles and saints.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

that eli is on Rodgers level. Scoff all you want eli "realists" and call me an eli "cultist" but eli played as well as Rodgers last night and made HUGE unbelievable accurate passes both short and deep, especially deep. I was like in awe on how the ball was hitting the numbers of the wr 40 yards downfield.

if our defense could be consistent we'd be the #2 or 3 seed easily...

Comment

On a poor day, the Packers are still the best. Sorry to say but its true.

Comment

A loss but a definite new dose of confidence

Comment

I took away the fact that the Players have not given up on TC. Played their hearts out. It was the undefeated packers and we even had a lead at one point.

Comment

Working...
                              X