Any news on the injuried guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on the injuried guys?

Anyone have any updated news on our injuried players from last season? How they are rehabing and if they are looking good?

Marvin Austin - Torn Pec IRed all season after missing his senoir year at UNC. Its been 2 years since he played in a real game. He played a preseason game last year right?

Jon Goff - Torn ACL. Very interested with him because if he is on track, Giants will most likely resign him and he will be our starting MLB.

William Beatty - Detatched retna. Not sure the timetable for this one.

Re: Any news on the injuried guys?

The Giants were re-signing Goff so I'd assume his rehab went well.

I haven't heard anything about Marvin Austin but a torn pec is not something that usually will take more then a whole season to heal so I'd expect him back. How he actually performs we'll have to wait to see on.

T2 and the Giants have been negotiations to re-sign and I know a bunch of other teams are interested in T2 as well so I'd assume his rehab went well.

Will Beatty: No clue but haven't heard any questions about him coming back so I'd expect him back and in full form.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Re: Any news on the injuried guys?

I have not heard anything recently but awhile back i had heard that they were all progressing towards being at camp (barring FA, like with Goff). Will B. may have a tough time with the eye thing...
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
      X