X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Freeney available

thoughts?????????? imagine adding him to our d line

Re: Dwight Freeney available

Do not have the cap room to even look at him.

Comment

Focus on keeping our own guy, Osi. And JPP will need to get paid, and I believe that Tuck's contract is up next year as well.

Focus on our own guys. We have a talented that won the SB in spite of tons of injuries. We got Prince (who got better as the season went on) and Austin (who was injured) coming back -- it'll be like having an extra 1st and 2nd picks coming aboard this year.

IF we were going to spend FA money, spend it where the holes are like OL.

Comment

Now the question is how much is it going to cost the F/O and how much is he asking for?

"...Running from Taylor makes you run into Banks..." - Pro Football Weekly, 1988/89

"But wait, theirs mooore!!!" - Osi Umenyiora

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]thoughts?????????? imagine adding him to our d line
          [/quote]

why???...

he doesnt fit the scheme, cant afford him anyway, and would rather have Osi kept as a Giant

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Jpp. Tuck. Osi. Kiwi.

Enough said.

Comment

We'd have to trade a pick and take his salary.

Personally, my thoughts on this is that it's rediculous to even ponder.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

So we pay for a big time free agent and ask him to rotate???

doesn't really make sense.
                My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[/quote]

14 mil cap hit this year? no thanks
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]

Two problems. Who do you release and how do you pay Freeney?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I was thinking of just posting a list of every free agent and ask if we should sign them

Comment

Ya know I just gotta say. With all due respect to the original poster, posts like this are completely moronic and ridiculous. Why do people even post garbage like this? Dwight Freeney has a 14 million dollar cap hit this season and the Giants are already over the cap. Why do people have to even bring it up? Every sticking big name player that comes available, some people have to make a case for them coming to the Giants. Its completely annoying. So those are my thoughts....you asked.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I was thinking of just posting a list of every free agent and ask if we should sign them

[/quote]

That sure would save us time lol
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Bigbluefan1974"]Ya know I just gotta say. With all due respect to the original poster, posts like this are completely moronic and ridiculous. Why do people even post garbage like this? Dwight Freeney has a 14 million dollar cap hit this season and the Giants are already over the cap. Why do people have to even bring it up? Every sticking big name player that comes available, some people have to make a case for them coming to the Giants. Its completely annoying. So those are my thoughts....you asked.
                            [/quote]

Did your dog poop in your oatmeal?

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Bigbluefan1974"]Ya know I just gotta say. With all due respect to the original poster, posts like this are completely moronic and ridiculous. Why do people even post garbage like this? Dwight Freeney has a 14 million dollar cap hit this season and the Giants are already over the cap. Why do people have to even bring it up? Every sticking big name player that comes available, some people have to make a case for them coming to the Giants. Its completely annoying. So those are my thoughts....you asked.
                              [/quote]

Did your dog poop in your oatmeal?
                              [/quote]I don't think this needs to be asked, the answer is obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X