Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now, the 2nd round pick is UM RB Miller/Re-Sign Jacobs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now, the 2nd round pick is UM RB Miller/Re-Sign Jacobs?

Now that BJ has been released, the Giants will draft Lamar Miller in the 2nd round of the draft...

I still think the Giants could re-sign Jacobs after he tests the market and gets hardly any offers, which would result in us getting him for cheap...although I could see a few teams actually offering him a big payday.

Re: And now, the 2nd round pick is UM RB Miller/Re-Sign Jacobs?

RB just went up a notch in need, but still not enough to alter the course in drafting. Still plenty of talent in the midrounds.

Comment

Not sure if Miller falls to us at the end of the 2nd...he's rated as a high to mid 2nd round pick by most boards I've seen. So, I wouldn't bet on it. I'd be absolutely thrilled if he did and we took him however, he's a bruiser. I wouldn't mind David Wilson at the end of the first however we don't put that high a priority on rb's so I doubt we take him

Comment

I expect all RBs to fall as the position has somewhat devalued, so it's possible he drops. All the NYG picks from last year did.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Now that BJ has been released, the Giants will draft Lamar Miller in the 2nd round of the draft.[/quote]Lamar Miller will be long gone by pick 64

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Now that BJ has been released, the Giants will draft Lamar Miller in the 2nd round of the draft...

I still think the Giants could re-sign Jacobs after he tests the market and gets hardly any offers, which would result in us getting him for cheap...although I could see a few teams actually offering him a big payday.[/quote]

They already have DJ Ware and Da'Rel Scott.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Rather have Doug Martin honestly. He can be Tiki Barber except without all of the drama.

Comment

Scott and Ware aren't bruisers... we need a bruiser to run people over. Loved that about Jacobs early in his career.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Rather have Doug Martin honestly. He can be Tiki Barber except without all of the drama.[/quote]That's who Doug Martin reminds me of is Tiki Barber. Tiki faced much better defenses in college though compared to Martin.

Comment

[quote user="nygpolishpunk"]Scott and Ware aren't bruisers... we need a bruiser to run people over. Loved that about Jacobs early in his career.
                    [/quote]

Early? He was still crushing people this year.

Comment

Not going to happen. Reese likes picking RBs late. The only one Reese would take early is if some how Richardson slipped to us, which wont happen.

Comment

It will either be a 7th round pick of rookie free agent.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Now that BJ has been released, the Giants will draft Lamar Miller in the 2nd round of the draft...

I still think the Giants could re-sign Jacobs after he tests the market and gets hardly any offers, which would result in us getting him for cheap...although I could see a few teams actually offering him a big payday.[/quote]

If the Giants draft a RB in the 2nd round there is no way they will re-sign Jacobs.......fact is that Jacobs is gone regardless of what the Giants do in freeagency and the draft.

Comment

Everyone keeps forgetting about Andre Brown, I think he has a good shot at making the team

Comment

This is a Good RB class if one of the Top 4 guys Miller,Martin or Wilson gets to the Giants they have to consider, I think its more likely a guy like Terrance Gannaway gets taken in the 5th round

Comment

Working...
                              X