Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!

Bradshaw's feet should be known as "The Glass Slippers", because they're valuable, yet very fragile...

Why release Jacobs???

His 2nd half//playoff performance and Bradshaw's health issues were more than enough reason to keep him.

I usually support Reese, but I really don't like this move.

GODZILLA FOREVER!!!

Re: Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!

5 million for a back up RB is not good/smart business!

Comment

[quote user="NJGenerals"]Bradshaw's feet should be known as "The Glass Slippers", because they're valuable, yet very fragile...

Why release Jacobs???

His 2nd half//playoff performance and Bradshaw's health issues were more than enough reason to keep him.

GODZILLA FOREVER!!![/quote]

They released Jacobs because he sucks.....and he is much mor fragile than Bradshaw.

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NJGenerals"]Bradshaw's feet should be known as "The Glass Slippers", because they're valuable, yet very fragile...

Why release Jacobs???

They released Jacobs because he sucks.....and he is much mor fragile than Bradshaw.[/quote]
        They released Jacobs because of salary, plain and simple, no other reason.

Comment

Im extremely grateful to Jacobs for everything he's done as a Giant. But as someone else said, the money he would cost for a backup isnt worth it. That and his tiptoeing at the line and not convert a 3 and short or 4th and short when he is 260lbs +...he's no longer the player he was a few years ago.

Bradsaw is one tough guy. Playing through the injuries he had isn't easy

Comment

He still might be with the team again. It depends on the interest of others though so we'll see.

Comment

Completely agree with OP. Jacobs was a great Giant and deserved to retire as a Giant but its a business and if Peyton Manning can get cut then Brandon Jacobs can get cut.

But I will miss him. He had a fire about him that gave the whole offense a swagger.

Comment

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NJGenerals"]Bradshaw's feet should be known as "The Glass Slippers", because they're valuable, yet very fragile...

Why release Jacobs???

They released Jacobs because he sucks.....and he is much mor fragile than Bradshaw.[/quote]

You're a moron never post again please
                "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

They wanted him to take a pay cut. They were 500,000 dollars apart Jacobs said

Comment

He still has a few years but as a back up. And he's getting paid like a starter.

Thanks for the memories Jacobs.

Comment

Why release Jacobs???

4th leading franchise rusher and leads in rushing TDs and he sucks?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NJGenerals"]Bradshaw's feet should be known as "The Glass Slippers", because they're valuable, yet very fragile...

Why release Jacobs???

4th leading franchise rusher and leads in rushing TDs and he sucks?
                        [/quote]
                        YES ROA... jeez don't you pay attention.. he sucks!
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Bottom line Brandon was a very good back and set a tone with his pounding of defenders but you can't take a 4.4 million dollar cap hit for a second back - you never know though, he could always return after testing the market.

Comment

[quote user="Roswell777"]Completely agree with OP. Jacobs was a great Giant and deserved to retire as a Giant but its a business and if Peyton Manning can get cut then Brandon Jacobs can get cut.

But I will miss him. He had a fire about him that gave the whole offense a swagger.[/quote]

I watched the O-Line get tougher and nastier because of BJ.

Comment

good night sweet prince

Comment

Working...
                              X