Here's to a GREAT Giant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to a GREAT Giant

On the day that Brandon Jacobs is no longer a Giant. I raise my glass to the guy who played his heart out, who worked his *** off, who was loved by him teammates, and who's attitude energized his teammates and the fans.

You were a great Giant BJ. You will be missed by this Giants fan. One of my favorite players over the 45 years I've been a Giants fan. You were a key contributor to some of my greatest memories of Big Blue.

You are a winner, a competitor and a great Giant. I wish you great success and especially great health after giving so much of yourself for our beloved team.

God Bless # 27.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Re: Here's to a GREAT Giant

Great player, great person, great career. Was a true Giant . Forever remember Bradon Jacobs
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Agree 100%. He did a lot for this franchise, and earned those two rings. He had a great career with the gmen. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Comment

Cosigned. The play that keeps coming to mind is the blitz pick-up in the Super Bowl.

Comment

here here!

Comment

Great post Morehead.

The only thing I loved more than Jacob's passion was watching him roll over people.

I'm going to miss him, and I wish him well.

Thanks Brandon.

[B]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

On the day that Brandon Jacobs is no longer a Giant. I raise my glass to the guy who played his heart out, who worked his *** off, who was loved by him teammates, and who's attitude energized his teammates and the fans.

You were a great Giant BJ. You will be missed by this Giants fan. One of my favorite players over the 45 years I've been a Giants fan. You were a key contributor to some of my greatest memories of Big Blue.

You are a winner, a competitor and a great Giant. I wish you great success and especially great health after giving so much of yourself for our beloved team.

God Bless # 27.

[/quote]Amen [B]
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Great Post, He set a tone for the entire team. If he does sign with another team I hope we don't play them until 3-4 years from now. Otherwise we will have to tackle him

"20"

Comment

BJ #27 forever a giant!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

God Bless # 27.

[/quote]

Amen brother!

Comment

Agreed....huge Jacobs fan, and wish him the best.

Comment

Already miss the big guy. One of the great Giants. I too have been a Giant fan 45 years and he was the most fun to watch of all the RBs.

Can't even imagine what it must be like to be a Colt fan and watch them cut Peyton.

Comment

[B]

Thank you for scoring that TD in Jerry's House, then throwing the football at the "star" causing it to crack and fall down.

Thank you for that nasty TD dance this past Season where the Boys were once again victimized and you danced on the endzone star, capping it off with a "drizzle" shake

epic

hail B-Jake, a Giant for Life in my eyes !

(May he never end up a Skin, Boy or Bird)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Thanx for giving this franchise ballzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It was guys like BJ that put a nasty 'tude on the map. It made guys on the other side of the ball to question their next move when BJ came at them. Regardless of what anyone says about any of his actions, he'll always have a special place in the history of the NY Giants!!!

Comment

Here, here !
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X