Upcoming GIant moves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming GIant moves

Eli restructuring, and Jacobs being release and McKenzie told too look for another team.

What other roster moves do you anticipate the Giants making in the upcoming days/weeks.

A Canty restructer? Releasing Ware, Sintim, or Beckum

What do you guys think will happen?

Re: Upcoming GIant moves

Restructures are about postponing cap-hits. I think Reese will swallow the bitter Canty pill for a year until Austin gets up to speed.

Why release Ware? He's cheap enough and just good enough at everything to not be a liability on the field.

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]Restructures are about postponing cap-hits. I think Reese will swallow the bitter Canty pill for a year until Austin gets up to speed.

Why release Ware? He's cheap enough and just good enough at everything to not be a liability on the field.
      [/quote]I actually think Ware has peaked...Scott will be utilized more this year in at least the 3rd down role but I believe we are going to bring in a compliment to Bradshaw...ideally Michael Bush or Peyton Hillis...I think we could get Hillis cheaper and honestly I like his tenacity more than Bush's

Comment

*Rolle restructure
        *Canty released
        *Sintim Cut
        *David Deihl cut

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]*Rolle restructure
          *Canty released
          *Sintim Cut
          *David Deihl cut[/quote]

I wouldn't count on any of those

Comment

1. Rolle already said he is unwilling to restructure again.
            2. Canty is our best DT
            3. Hes not that much money so i think they would keep him for depth.
            4. I could see this happening, but its 50/50 IMO

Comment

Seems like the only time we use ware is on draw plays or play action draw plays and the guy can't block. I wouldn't be sad if we let him walk.

Comment

Working...
              X