Joseph Addai anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Addai anyone?

Hate to be one of those posters that creates a thread about every new FA, but this one could make some sense.

Could be an interesting pick up at the right price . . . .

Re: Joseph Addai anyone?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Hate to be one of those posters that creates a thread about every new FA, but this one could make some sense.

Could be an interesting pick up at the right price . . . .

[/quote]

Decent back when healthy. Probably could be better with a team that runs more effectively than the Colts. But the key thing is "when healthy". The guy is always hurt.

Comment

No thanks we need a young stud not a beat up under size RB.

Comment

No thanks - he's hurt ALL of the time.

Comment

NO to Addai

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]NO to Addai[/quote] Plus 1.

Comment

Rather draft my own RB's than pick up any in FA.

Comment

Has everyone given up on Da'Rel Scott?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Has everyone given up on Da'Rel Scott?
                  [/quote]Who? Oh, he's a 7th round pick so he's going to be a total waste!

Comment

[/quote]

Seems like it, I can't wait to see what happens with him in the offseason. I can see him being a productive piece to this offense

Comment

[/quote]

Not to mention Andre Brown, who may have actually contributed more this past season than Scott had he made the team. The Giants just knew they couldn't stash Scott on the practice squat like they could Brown. I'm excited to see both of these guys next year.

Comment

I'd take him. I wanted him last year of we couldn't resign Bradshaw and the Giants were in pursuit of him had Bradshaw not lowered his demands.

He has great hand out of the back field, solid speed, and he can shine on a team like ours that features a FB (one that will probably become very good).
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I think Addai running behind our offensive line would be useless, if Brandon couldn't do it neither can Addai...

Comment

That guy couldnt run when Peyton was the qb
                            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I'd take him. I wanted him last year of we couldn't resign Bradshaw and the Giants were in pursuit of him had Bradshaw not lowered his demands.

He has great hand out of the back field, solid speed, and he can shine on a team like ours that features a FB (one that will probably become very good).[/quote]A back who can do more things is needed but I think we should pass though. I thought that he would be a good transition to the team but some posters said he had injury issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X