Dallas Clark?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Clark?

Dallas Clark is officially a free agent. Will he follow Peyton or perhaps look to the Giants who are in need. I have no idea how much he has in the tank, but he was one heck of a receiver in his prime.

Re: Dallas Clark?

[quote user="sligoker"]Dallas Clark is officially a free agent.* Will he follow Peyton or perhaps look to the Giants who are in need.* I have no idea how much he has in the tank, but he was one heck of a receiver in his prime.
    [/quote]

I don't see him fitting our system as a TE

Comment

Re: Dallas Clark?

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="sligoker"]Dallas Clark is officially a free agent. Will he follow Peyton or perhaps look to the Giants who are in need. I have no idea how much he has in the tank, but he was one heck of a receiver in his prime.
      [/quote]

I don't see him fitting our system as a TE[/quote]

Interesting point, but I can't say that I agree. Our system is very flexible, and for the right price, Clark would be an interesting addition. I think that if he turns out to be a better blocker than Beckum, then he would be a huge asset. I can't stand TEs that don't even try to block... so I would be cautious about Clark or any TE out there.

Comment

Working...
      X