Peyton Hillis???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Hillis???

Lets be honest..we all know Hillis is a head case and has taken some blows to the brain..CIA?? really??...but dude, the guy runs NORTH and SOUTH...he can CATCH....he LOWERS HIS SHOULDER PADS...and i belive would be a far greater compliment to Bradshaw than Jacobs was....for some reason, Brandon started shuffling his feet at the line instead of hitting the line head on with his pads low and weight....I saw try Hillis for a couple of years....if he can be afforded.

Re: Peyton Hillis???

Do you really think that Hillis will demand less than Jacobs? I say no. And even if it was possible, I would not want Hillis, considering that there are other RBs out there who could be more consistent.

Comment

God make it stop

Comment

Ain't a nickles worth of difference between the 2 so if you can sign him for what they were willing to pay Jacobs I'd say GO For IT JR!! hmmmm

Ht Wt 40-yd dash
        10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss
        3-cone
        Vert
        Broad
        BP
        Wonderlic

6 ft * in 240 * lb 4.57** s 1.59 * s 2.68 * s 4.24 ** s 7.15 * s 35" ** in 9 ft 9 * in 26 rep 17
        Ht Wt 40-yd dash
        10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss
        3-cone
        Vert
        Broad
        BP

6 ft 4? in 267 lb 4.56 s 1.69 s 2.72 s 4.49 s 7.54 s 37 in 9 ft 10 in 19 rep

Comment

Someone shoot me now

Comment

NO

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Reese responds to Peyton Hillis rumors

Comment

[quote user="giantscolombia"]NO[/quote]

MAYBE?

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="giantscolombia"]NO[/quote]

MAYBE?[/quote]

MAYBE NOT? But they need at least 1 240 pound + RB in this system right?

Comment

I would definately consider Hillis...I totally see him as the better back over Jacobs and has a downhill style that neither Jacobs nor Bradshaw exhibit. (I do wonder if that is RB coach's fault). Jacobs can't get it done...I believe Hillis does

Comment

How bout we give Da'rel Scott a go and see how that works out for us first

Comment

[quote user="giantscolombia"]NO[/quote]
                        NO, NO, NO.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]How bout we give Da'rel Scott a go and see how that works out for us first[/quote]

Scott has had fumble issues in his college career (small hand measurement is an issue). Coughlin has cured Tiki and Ahmad of their fumbling issues, but how about we draft a RB early?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]How bout we give Da'rel Scott a go and see how that works out for us first[/quote]

YES! This is not a ground and pound O any more. Scotts speed and Bradshaws toughness is the future of the running game now that Eli is in his prime!

Comment

God, he refused to play for the Browns because he was unhappy with his contract, what makes anyone think the Giants can afford him?

Comment

Working...
                              X