Ok I had a CRAZY thought...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I had a CRAZY thought...

With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?

Re: Ok I had a CRAZY thought...

[quote user="Sm0key11"]With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?[/quote]

Your "crazy thought" is the subject of thousands of separate threads over the past few weeks.

If you think that the Giants would ever consider hiring a guy like Rob Ryan, you don't know this organization very well . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Sm0key11"]With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?[/quote]

Your "crazy thought" is the subject of thousands of separate threads over the past few weeks.

If you think that the Giants would ever consider hiring a guy like Rob Ryan, you don't know this organization very well . . . . .

[/quote]

Then he can guarantee a super bowl every year too!!!!!

Absolutely not.......

Comment

I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.

Comment

No. I do not want any Ryan here. They're all bombastic windbags. Also, what has he accomplished that makes you think he'd be a good HC?

Also, as far as I'm aware, ownership makes HC decisions, not the GM. The GM is in charge of player personnel, not the coaching staff.

Comment

[quote user="Sm0key11"]I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.[/quote]

The people who hired Bill Parcells are no longer in the organization. Those above Reese have shown very little risk-taking tendencies. They seem to choose the path of least resistance.

Comment

Never Never Never

Comment

(Perfect title... CRAZY thought)

Comment

The Giants wouldn't hire that slob as a beer vendor, much less a head coach.

Comment

[quote user="Sm0key11"]I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.[/quote]

I don't get the comparison between Ryan and Parcells . . . . .

Comment

Do you really want a cloned Rex Ryan mouth in the Giants organization. Rob is not even as good a coordinator as his brother let alone him running a whole team.

I seriously would question my loyalty to this franchise if Rob becomes the head coach. That's how bad I dislike this idea and the thought of having another Ryan in New York.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

NO CHANCE!!! EVER!!! NO MORE RYAN NONSENCE!!

Comment

The Weird Crap-o-Meter just hit an alltime high.

Comment

I'll take Rex before I take Rob...

but seriously...

Comment

I will give you a crazy thought.With our offense line hurt we should at least take a look at Seubert.Maybe he is done but just maybe he is not.He knows the system has heart and maybe could at least be a back up as we finish this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X