T Levi Brown available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Levi Brown available

What say you guys? Release DD, use the money we would pay him and offer Brown a contract?

Re: T Levi Brown available

good one.

Comment

Hope to God this was sarcasm.... [:|]
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Eh. He's barely an upgrade over Diehl and would probably cost more than his actual value.

Comment

From what I have observed of Levi Brown, I would bring him in as depth for guard. Tackle, no chance I'd take him -- he's a bust.

But just like years prior, the Cardinals had to cut Leonard Davis, another highly drafted Tackle and the Cowboys turned him into an all pro guard for a few years.

3 years, 6 million and you might get a nice guard out of the whole thing.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

1st round bust....the Cards had a terrible Oline and he was a significant part of that rating!...So No!

Comment

He is awful in pass protection...no thanks! Eric Winston or Jared Gaither are better options.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]From what I have observed of Levi Brown, I would bring him in as depth for guard. Tackle, no chance I'd take him -- he's a bust. But just like years prior, the Cardinals had to cut Leonard Davis, another highly drafted Tackle and the Cowboys turned him into an all pro guard for a few years. 3 years, 6 million and you might get a nice guard out of the whole thing.[/quote]

Something like this would be more in line with what I was thinking if we were to pick up Brown. But, hell, you never know, Flaherty has been known to work wonders.

I still think we pass, though.

Comment

Working...
                X