Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KEVIN BOSS: COULD HE BE HEADING BACK TO GIANTS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEVIN BOSS: COULD HE BE HEADING BACK TO GIANTS?

KEVIN BOSS: COULD HE BE HEADING BACK TO GIANTS?

"How would you like the new tight end for the New York Giants to
    be the old tight end for the New York Giants? No, not the old-old one who plays
    for the Carolina
    Panthers
    . I am talking about Kevin Boss.

Reports surfaced today via ESPN that the Oakland Raiders are
    going to release Boss, who they lured away from the Giants last summer with a
    four-year, $16-million contract that included a $6 million guarantee.

Boss played in 14 games last season and had 28 receptions for 368 yards and
    three touchdowns. He suffered a concussion and a knee injury during the season.
    Boss had 33, 42 and 35 receptions in three seasons as the Giants starting tight
    end.

Boss did not burn any bridges when leaving the Giants, and his release by the
    Raiders might bring the Giants to a logical replacement for the injured Jake Ballard
    and Travis
    Beckum

Thoughts, Giants fans?"

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: KEVIN BOSS: COULD HE BE HEADING BACK TO GIANTS?

Hope not.

Comment

I would like to see him retire for the good of his family. (not another concussion last year!)If he really got $6M guaranteed from those idiots in Oakland, he has enough to move on with his life.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]I would like to see him retire for the good of his family. (not another concussion last year!)If he really got $6M guaranteed from those idiots in Oakland, he has enough to move on with his life.[/quote]

I tend to agree. Look at all of the former players who are now suing the NFL and those who have died prematurely.

Comment

He's not good, he was a product of the system. Look at the other TE's who stepped up who appeared to be even better.

Why is no one bringing up Dallas Clark?

Comment

I liked Boss, but he has had so many concussions I just don't know.. I don't want to go prepped with him for the season to have him go down with another one and we're caught with nothing. Plus, the guy had stone hands at times, something like tops in the leagues in drops.

I really don't mind rolling with Pascoe to start the season, he stepped it up for us when we needed it this past year.

Comment

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]He's not good, he was a product of the system. Look at the other TE's who stepped up who appeared to be even better.

Why is no one bringing up Dallas Clark?[/quote]
              There are a few threads on him.
              He's just as injury-prone and probably too expensive.

Comment

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]He's not good, he was a product of the system. Look at the other TE's who stepped up who appeared to be even better.

He isn't a very good blocker and is injury prone

Comment

From the article, "He suffered a concussion and a knee injury during the season."

Damaged goods...

Comment

personally I like Boss but he is damaged goods and needs to be really carefull for his own good. He is another concussion from getting messed up......
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]personally I like Boss but he is damaged goods and needs to be really carefull for his own good. He is another concussion from getting messed up......[/quote]

Very much like Bavaro.....
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Dallas Clark would get injured in the FO while signing his contract

Comment

LOl

> win super bowl
                          > wants to come to play again

Comment

Glad he got paid when he could. I was harping on his concussions years ago. He should retire before it's too late.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]LOl

> win super bowl
                              > wants to come to play again[/quote]
                              He's a cap casualty. It's not like he forced his way out.

Comment

Working...
                              X