The End comes next week!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End comes next week!!!!!!

The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.

Re: The End comes next week!!!!!!

turn off yr own light switch

nothing is over

Comment

[quote user="rickker20"]The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.[/quote]

I couldn't resist......

Comment

Go check your furnace, I believe it's leaking fumes, causing you to hallucinate.

Comment

This thread can go either way in the next few weeks.

If we beat the Cowboys everyone and there mom will be here to flame the op.

If we fizzle and lose to the Cowboys the op will say "I told you so"

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="rickker20"]The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.[/quote]

Lets see the Cowboys past 3 weeks =Should have lost to the mighty Redskins in overtime but for a missed FG, should have lost to the Dolphinson Thanksgiving if not for an inexperienced Dolphis QB and then lose to the mights Cardinals. Not exactly what I call a juggernaut. Giants have a good chance but it will not be easy. Eli is going to have to put up 30+ points to win. Very doable.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]turn off yr own light switch nothing is over[/quote]

Bluto:What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
              Otter[/B]: [to Boon[/I]] Germans?
              Boon[/B]: Forget it, he's rolling.
              Bluto[/B]: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
              [thinks hard of something to say[/I]]
              Bluto[/B]: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

Comment

The Giants are undefeated at Jerryworld

However, this will be the resistable force vs. the moveable object
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

STFU YOU DAMN QUITTER
                  sigpic

Comment

I want you to cry to your mommy when the gmen beat the little girls!

Comment

Comment

the cowpokes have totally not impressed my so far this year. If the Giants come out and play with passion as they did last Sunday, they will have a very good chance of winning. If they get on a roll, running the table for the last 4 games is certainly in reach.

Comment

The Cowgirls do not stand a chance if we play them like we did the Packers.

Comment

Take yer head out of the oven...it ain't over.

Comment

If they had rolled over for GB I would have to agree. However, they showed enough fight to hold out hope for just one more week.

No excuses this week. Either win the game or start preparing for the offseason. It all comes down to Sunday night in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X