London Fletcher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Fletcher?

Now I usually hate threads like this but Newsday reported yesterday that he might be on the Giants radar. They said he has always been a favorite of Tom Coughlins.

Thoughts?

Re: London Fletcher?

isnt he like 38

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]isnt he like 38[/quote]
      Yeah he's getting up there but he still plays hard and doesn't miss a down. He's one of the most unappreciated players in the league. He's great.

Comment

May be a good pickup. He knows the NFC east and could be an asset for the right price.

Comment

that dude could play for me ANYDAY!

Comment

Integral part of the Rams D when they won the SB as "The Greatest Show on Turf". He's a Natural Born Leader

If he's capable of playing another season like he has throughout his entire career, let's go get him.

Comment

Man I would rather go with a young guy reeking havoc in the trenches,not a knock against Fletcher.He is getting up there and lets say he does come in and do well,he won't last that much longer and we are back to square one looking for another LB to plug in.I say lets get a young pick up and lets finish with this search for at least the next 7,8 yrs.

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"]Man I would rather go with a young guy reeking havoc in the trenches,not a knock against Fletcher.He is getting up there and lets say he does come in and do well,he won't last that much longer and we are back to square one looking for another LB to plug in.I say lets get a young pick up and lets finish with this search for at least the next 7,8 yrs.
                [/quote]
                As a stop-gap he'd be terrific - much like Deon Grant has been. He's as solid as they come. It'd be great to have someone like that in there mentoring the young guys.

Comment

London Fletcher is...

eternal

love

jealousy

touch

forever

intense

passion

obession

Comment

Spend the money on our own players, or at least building up the o-line.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]London Fletcher is...

eternal

love

jealousy

touch

forever

intense

passion

obession[/quote]

whaaa

Comment

bit too much, buddy. :x

Comment

I'd be willing to give him a one year deal....guy is a tackling machine.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]isnt he like 38[/quote]

makes no difference for a one year deal. Lat year he was 37 and if this thread was created then you prob would of said: isn't he likes 37?

But with that said, i'd rather go with Goff/Blackburn
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

This would swing on whether we signed Goff...another situation of addition by subtraction...if Fletcher is not on the skins, we probably sweep them in 2011...not that it mattered in the end but it is a matter of pride when it is a division rival. Dude is very talented MLB and would ramp up the developement of guys like Jaq. Williams and Greg Jones...Goff is younger and gets better every year...he needs to sign with us cheap to ensure the long term benefits of him at MLB

Comment

Working...
                              X