HAPPY FREE AGENCY DAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY FREE AGENCY DAY!

I doubt we are going to do much with big names. MAYBE throw our hat into the mix with Tolbert, but I can't see us doing anything. He had a great interview on Sirius NFL yesterday. Seems like a guy that has his head on straight. Said he would love to come here (among many teams) but said he wouldn't go to the Jets lol...

Bad Randy to the 9ers

Mario Williams to the Bears maybe?

Peyton to the Cards maybe?

The power is officially in the NFC
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Re: HAPPY FREE AGENCY DAY!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I doubt we are going to do much with big names. MAYBE throw our hat into the mix with Tolbert, but I can't see us doing anything.* He had a great interview on Sirius NFL yesterday.* Seems like a guy that has his head on straight. Said he would love to come here (among many teams) but said he wouldn't go to the Jets lol...

Bad Randy to the 9ers

Mario Williams to the Bears maybe?

Peyton to the Cards maybe?

The power is officially in the NFC
    [/quote]

same to you sir.. we have some more restructures to do. would love tolbert.
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Bears fans will be loving the duo at DE w/ Williams and Peppers.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Bears fans will be loving the duo at DE w/ Williams and Peppers.
        [/quote]

it is pretty sick

Comment

[Y]Anxious to see the changes....the good, bad and the ugly!!!

Comment

After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Bears fans will be loving the duo at DE w/ Williams and Peppers.
              [/quote]

Yikes . . . .

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??
                [/quote]Ross will be an improvement in the Cowboys secondary but I am certain our coaches will know how to exploit him...I believe Cruz would shake him out of his shoes, honestly.

Besides...the Cowboys lost all their cap space and then some.

Comment

Signing T2 is a pretty damn great way to start the day.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[quote user="heavyhitter"]After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??
                    [/quote]Ross will be an improvement in the Cowboys secondary but I am certain our coaches will know how to exploit him...I believe Cruz would shake him out of his shoes, honestly.

[/quote]

ehh

10 mil that can be spread out over 2 years

Hurts, but they will survive. They are def going to make a move for a corner...

Comment

here we go fellas. hopefully we make some decent moves!

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Yikes . . . .

[/quote]Yea, I was thinking the same thing. You kinda pick your poison between those two.

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

Nah, the Boys and Skins are going to go through FA business as usual and appeal. The $$ can be spread any way they want over the next 2 seasons. So they wont let it effect them tis FA. They will try to get out of it over the next year and see what happens next season.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Yikes . . . .

[/quote]Yea, I was thinking the same thing. You kinda pick your poison between those two.
                            [/quote]

Copycat league, wouldnt surprise me they would go that route. Sounds like our DEs have some competition now. JPP - Tuck - Osi or Peppers - Williams?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Yikes . . . .

[/quote]

Copycat league, wouldnt surprise me they would go that route. Sounds like our DEs have some competition now. JPP - Tuck - Osi or Peppers - Williams?

[/quote]JPP/Tuck/Osi trio > Peppers/Williams duo

Comment

Working...
                              X