Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrel Thomas resigned

Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.

Re: Terrel Thomas resigned

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote]

good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.

Comment

If true, this is Awesome!!!! I want to see the numbers!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
        One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote]

****in A
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote] good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.[/quote]Not if it is incentive based with minimal guarranteed money

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote] good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.[/quote]Not if it is incentive based with minimal guarranteed money

[/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

Bingo. Im happy with this if it is a smart deal, which I have to believe it is.

Solid depth at CB is vital, especially how we blow through them.

T2 will be CB3 in 2012 behind CWeb and Prince. Then Bruce Johnson and hopefully Justin Tryon and a now later draft pick.

Comment

++1
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Comment

Lol, Great news and great video Hitter

Comment

Here it is on rotoworld:

Giants agreed to terms with CB Terrell Thomas on an undisclosed contract.

Thomas said 12 days ago he was "closing in on" a new contract the G-Men. It's likely a low-base, incentive-laden pact as he works his way back from the second torn right ACL of his football-playing career. Thomas has yet to resume sprinting, but is tentatively expected to be ready for training camp. His re-signing could mean the end of fellow free agent Aaron Ross' time in New York. Thomas graded out as just the league's 60th best corner by Pro Football Focus in 2010 before missing all of 2011.

Mar 13 - 9:26 AM

Comment

Love Thomas, but want to see the numbers before I decide how I feel about this . . . . .

Comment

Garafello is reporting the same, great news for the G-men...

Comment

So I guess that's the last we see of Ross.

Best of luck to him. He was a part of 2 Supe Bowl wins.

Comment

What the hell is the contract

Comment

Working...
                              X