Familiar faces @ Free Agent TE's Shiancoe-Shockey-Boss-Ballard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Familiar faces @ Free Agent TE's Shiancoe-Shockey-Boss-Ballard

Present & former Giants TE's on the market today!

Which one do we want?

Re: Familiar faces @ Free Agent TE's Shiancoe-Shockey-Boss-Ballard

Shockey would have a better chance playing pick up stix with his butt cheeks than he would returning to the Giants.

The others are welcome if the price is right.

Comment

i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.[/quote]

People question Boss's blocking ability, but the run game was a lot better when he was here.

Comment

[quote user="Gimaniac"]Shockey would have a better chance playing pick up stix with his butt cheeks than he would returning to the Giants.

The others are welcome if the price is right.[/quote]

That made me laugh.

Comment

Shiancoe if anyone. I like Boss but he is one concussion away from being out for most of the season if not forever.

Comment

We resigned Ballard -- he's no longer a FA.

It's between Shiancoe and Boss. Boss is a concussion waiting to happen, but he knows Eli and the system. Shiancoe is still a viable threat, I believe.

For me, it would come down to who's cheaper.

Comment

[quote user="Gimaniac"][quote user="Harooni"]i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.[/quote]

People question Boss's blocking ability, but the run game was a lot better when he was here.[/quote]That's a good point. He was great blocking for the Raiders. McFadden and Bush both had good years.

Comment

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]Present & former Giants TE's on the market today!

Which one do we want?[/quote]

we have ballard already

don't want shockey
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Gimaniac"][quote user="Harooni"]i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.[/quote] People question Boss's blocking ability, but the run game was a lot better when he was here.[/quote]That's a good point. He was great blocking for the Raiders. McFadden and Bush both had good years.
                    [/quote]

He wasn't all that good for them, he hardly played b/c he was injured most of the year.

If they have compromable price I'd go with Shancoe. He's much more durable, a better blocker and has similar pass catching skills. If Boss's asking price is much lower then it'd be godo to have him back.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

I would bring Boss back.

Comment

Still a huge Shockey fan. I know he won't be coming back, but I would love to see him retire in blue.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Gimaniac"][quote user="Harooni"]i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.[/quote] People question Boss's blocking ability, but the run game was a lot better when he was here.[/quote]That's a good point. He was great blocking for the Raiders. McFadden and Bush both had good years.
                          [/quote]

He wasn't all that good for them, he hardly played b/c he was injured most of the year.

If they have compromable price I'd go with Shancoe. He's much more durable, a better blocker and has similar pass catching skills. If Boss's asking price is much lower then it'd be godo to have him back.

[/quote]Blocking-wise he was. They hardly used him in the passing game. He was good in his limited play with them. Him being released surprised a lot of Raiders fans.

Comment

Clarence Hill ? @clarencehilljr
                            Close the market is heating up for tight end Martellus Bennett.headed to visit the Giants tonight, drawing interest from Bears, Raiders, Bucs

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]i have a boss jersey!!!! please come back. plus i thought he was pretty good.[/quote]

+1

Comment

Working...
                              X