Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Web------------------------T2------------------------Prince

Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [][<)]

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese & co.

This is GREAT news... I love T2 and he'll be even better in the slot. He got burned a lot on the outside and teams picked on him thanks to Webster lol.

This is fantastic news.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: C-Web------------------------T2------------------------Prince

I certainly like our DBs, both corners and safeties.

Comment

I hope we see a much better secondary now that T2 is back and Prince has more practice

Comment

I like our secondary too... They just need to stay healthy... The talent is there

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I hope we see a much better secondary now that T2 is back and Prince has more practice[/quote]

This off-season/pre-season will do wonders for this team.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

3 first rounders, 2 second rounders
            in the Nickel secondary.

I still retain aspirations of a dominant secondary.

Comment

I am glad he is back also.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [][<)]

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese & co.

This is GREAT news... I love T2 and he'll be even better in the slot. He got burned a lot on the outside and teams picked on him thanks to Webster lol.

This is fantastic news.
                [/quote]

i like it a lot as well. now lets put rolle back to where hes supposed to be.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I hope we see a much better secondary now that T2 is back and Prince has more practice[/quote]

This off-season/pre-season will do wonders for this team.
                  [/quote]

One guy I want to look out for is Scott, I hope he shows and proves himself. We need RB options!

Comment

As far as our secondary being 'dominant', that will only be possible if we can fix the underneath coverages via our LB play. I am optimistic about our OLBs, but worry about the inside. With our pass rush, and safety play, our corners will definitely be a force.

Comment

Hopefully Prince does something next season.

Sad first year for the kid.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Hopefully Prince does something next season.

Sad first year for the kid.
                        [/quote]He didn't let up a single catch in the playoffs when Rodgers was even staring him down hoping Nelson would break free.

Prince will be fine, trust me.

Comment

[quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"]i like it a lot as well. now lets put rolle back to where hes supposed to be.[/quote]

YES!!!

This is what we've been missing... which is why some people think Rolle is overrated... he's playing out of position. We haven't seen the Rolle in AZ yet... we haven't had that luxury yet.
                          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"]i like it a lot as well. now lets put rolle back to where hes supposed to be.[/quote]

YES!!!

This is what we've been missing... which is why some people think Rolle is overrated... he's playing out of position. We haven't seen the Rolle in AZ yet... we haven't had that luxury yet.
                            [/quote] Exactly! I have been saying this all season long when people were crying about Rolle being overrated. I think the guy did a pretty damn good job playing out of position. He also provided a spark of energy and leadership.

Imagine Rolle, Phillips and Chad Jones/ or T Sash in our 3 safety set...thats gonna be badass!!

Comment

[quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [][<)]

This is fantastic news.
                              [/quote]

i like it a lot as well. now lets put rolle back to where hes supposed to be.[/quote]
                              +1....Webster, Prince, T2, Rolle playing his natural position, KP......that's one serious secondary

Add a nasty D-line with Tuck, JPP, and Osi (maybe) and you got a mean a## defense

Comment

Working...
                              X