Where does Manningham go??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Manningham go??

Looks like the bears got Marshall, Redskins got Garcon, Colston is staying put and Tampa is getting VJ?

Where does that leave Mario thus far?

Re: Where does Manningham go??

[quote user="PRFan"]Looks like the bears got Marshall, Redskins got Garcon, Colston is staying put and Tampa is getting VJ?

Where does that leave Mario thus far?[/quote]I'd be happy if MM didn't go anywhere

Comment

There's still plenty of teams that need a WR. I could see him going to NE, actually. They need a vertical threat.

Comment

shot in the dark, chargers.

Comment

Dophins, Chargers, Patriots.... Giants???

Comment

Well, if VJ is going to Tampa, I could see MM going to somewhere like San Francisco, Minnesota, Miami, Oakland, San Diego or St. Louis

Comment

Tampa has plenty of cap room. They could add him as a complimentary piece.

Miami could bring him in as well. He is great route runner but his weakness was read options and Philbins system (if anything like GB) does not feature many of those.

Comment

Manning to Manningham 2 in Miami haha

Comment

I say Cincy.

Homestate team, better than Cleveland, 40+million to spend, nice addition opposite AJ Green.

Comment

Bengals
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote user="keyofgmen"]Bengals[/quote]
                      I don't know about that. I know he said he'd like to play for a warm weather team. So, allvthings being equal, Miami or SD seems more likely.

And, yes, I know I said NE, but playing for an org like the Pats trumps weather.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="keyofgmen"]Bengals[/quote]
                        I don't know about that. I know he said he'd like to play for a warm weather team. So, allvthings being equal, Miami or SD seems more likely.

And, yes, I know I said NE, but playing for an org like the Pats trumps weather.[/quote]

Bengals have plenty of CAP $ and Dalton would love this. I think it is a real possibility. Show him the $ and he will wear long johns! ( I know you are probably too young to know what those are..HAHAHA).
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="keyofgmen"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="keyofgmen"]Bengals[/quote]

And, yes, I know I said NE, but playing for an org like the Pats trumps weather.[/quote]

Bengals have plenty of CAP $ and Dalton would love this. I think it is a real possibility. Show him the $ and he will wear long johns! ( I know you are probably too young to know what those are..HAHAHA).[/quote] I'm plenty old enough to remember long johns, lol.

However, the Bengals probably wouldn't be willing to give MM enough money to counter another offer from a warm weather team (or one with a record of success like the Pats).

Also, with a team like Miami or SD, he'd be the #1 or at least a primary target, which he values and something Cincy can't deliver.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="keyofgmen"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="keyofgmen"]Bengals[/quote]

Bengals have plenty of CAP $ and Dalton would love this. I think it is a real possibility. Show him the $ and he will wear long johns! ( I know you are probably too young to know what those are..HAHAHA).[/quote] I'm plenty old enough to remember long johns, lol.

However, the Bengals probably wouldn't be willing to give MM enough money to counter another offer from a warm weather team (or one with a record of success like the Pats).

Also, with a team like Miami or SD, he'd be the #1 or at least a primary target, which he values and something Cincy can't deliver.[/quote]

Could be great compliment to A.J.
                            sigpic

Comment

His facebook page says he is visiting the Bills tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X