Aditi Kinkhabwala[/b]
    ?
    @AKinkhabwala

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: JACOBS ON HIS WAY BACK? PLEASEEEEEE

hope the big man comes home

Comment

Like a nerdy girl on sat night , his phone was not ringing.

Comment

Is it bad that I'd rather have Tolbert?

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]Is it bad that I'd rather have Tolbert?[/quote]

its not.

i love BJ's passion and he can be a beast, however he has to get it out of his head that he is this featured finesse type back.

Comment

I'd rather have Doug Martin. He could fulfill Harooni's Tiki fetish

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I'd rather have Doug Martin. He could fulfill Harooni's Tiki fetish [/quote]
              never!!!

i think secretly BJ wanted to be like Tiki. (running style wise)

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]Is it bad that I'd rather have Tolbert?[/quote]No, not at all! I think it is ridiculus that thereare so many people willing to toss away what little cap space we have on a hesitant, ineffective RB! Why would you not want to improve? Just to see Jacobs truck one or two more people in his career? Two seasons straight he was average or worse...come on people!!!

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Like a nerdy girl on sat night , his phone was not ringing.[/quote]

I doubt any of the RBs' phones will be ringing much on the first day. Teams are seeing more and more that it's not a position to sink alot of money into unless you've got an elite talent.

Outside of the top 5 backs in the league, once you get to #6 - 20 there's really not all that much different b/t them and their potential production.

We let AB hit FA and he didn't get that much action. Even took MIA a while to sign reggie bush. Unfortunately for BJ he's cometing with similar bruising backs in Tolbert, Bush and Benson.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Id take him back. Obviously he loves it here too. Its kinda one of those love hate relationships we have with him. He loves us then he hates us (fans), we love him then we hate him (4th and 1).

I would like to get Jacobs back, and he obviously isnt getting more then 1.5M unless his brother from another mother Bradshaw gives him a few bucks back.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Like a nerdy girl on sat night , his phone was not ringing.[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head 110%

Comment

you all are right he just loves NY. perhaps the lower offer was becuase of some other issue we are not aware of.

you cant help but like BJ . he can be a beast at times. if only he understood that he is big as hell just fall foward for a yard for god sakes. no more tip toing and dancing bear stuff.

Comment

What's that Mr. Jacobs? Reality on the line?

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue@NYC"]

I doubt any of the RBs' phones will be ringing much on the first day. Teams are seeing more and more that it's not a position to sink alot of money into unless you've got an elite talent.

[/quote]

its true, however everyone knew BJ was being released 4-5 days ago, teams that would be very interested would have called his agent already to set up interviews.

Comment

Ohm Youngmisuk ? @NotoriousOHM Reply Retweet Favorite Open
                              Can definitely see that RT @ebenezersamuel: Justin Tuck says he hears there is "still a chance" that Brandon Jacobs may return to Giants

Comment

Working...
                              X